Is this why the Welsh like to fuck sheep?

Attached: bili_v_1658466935768.gif (480x270, 3.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/9cf9pc.webm
youtu.be/P9_mH82hBdc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hello President Xi.

Attached: 1654411656499.jpg (1080x1219, 150.68K)

His own people aren't breeding and he imports african men to fuck chinese women

It's because back in the past, stealing a sheep was the death penalty, but shagging a sheep did have almost no penalty. SO if Welsh, Irish, Scots, etc. got caught holding another man's sheep, they just told everyone they were gonna fuck it, and no, sir, I'd never steal a sheep, that's preposterous.

what the fuck

1.) Good morning sir.
2.) I like China and India I am not taking a side between you two countries conflict. That is for you two to settle. I simply respect nationalist leaders. I heard Xi forces chinese oveseas to sign contracts forbidding racemixing so i dont know if what you said is true, also they take blacks out of american movies dont they?

why are you booing? he's right.

what the fuck is this, why did they breed sheep to have all their fat going to their asses, is this a side effect of breeding them for a certain purpose, some user enlighten me

holy shit i just realized this is the chinese flag, you are going into my collection, i wanted to collect your flag for a long time, thank you friend

Mandatory "What a welshman sees"
files.catbox.moe/9cf9pc.webm

HOWDY
PRESIDENT
XI

Attached: 1613780780356.png (1235x823, 376.58K)

would you forsake your goat for one of those sheep?

until the camera zoomed out I was thinking "damn those sheep got huge balls what the fuck"

They push back.

>memeflag
>thinking algeria in in the middle east
go subvert another thread, rabbi kike

Kinda punching down attacking Wales, bug man.

would you tho? would you cheat on the goat you fuck for a chance to get some of that thiic sheep booty?

The sheep vagina is the closest to a human female's vagina.

youtu.be/P9_mH82hBdc

Mare ass is better

my country has more anti bestiality laws than most of europe and most of the states in america, i dont know about israel though, considering you like to suck blood from baby penises, id say nothing is off limit for you kikes

I will say this about "circumcisions", and relates somewhat to sheep:

I do not know if it is fudlore or not, but many shepherds to this day will castrate male sheep with their mouth. They say it is not only cheaper than say chemical castration or surgical, but has less risk of infection or other complications. There is a belief that the saliva has enough good bacteria to clean the wound. I do believe this was the original understanding, albeit rudimentary, as to why a bris is performed the way it is.
I do believe it to be a primitive and barbaric exercise, furthermore it is not even true to it's original format.

oh ok cool, now i know jews treat children as if they were animals
>many shepherds to this day will castrate male sheep with their mouth
we live in a clown world, also, why dont they just buy some rubbing alcohol to clean the wound, im sure this is a fetish, rubbing alcohol is insanely cheap, so no need to circumcise with your mouth, i dont understand the world sometimes

But muh tradition!

It takes a lot of willpower to break a cycle of abuse. I swear to you, almost all abusers, pedos included, were also once victims.

Attached: 3000.jpg (616x345, 21.82K)

he's right you know