100 proofs the israelites were white

Deal with it
youtube.com/watch?v=6dn8YFAaRkM&t=20s

Attached: christ chad.png (779x960, 660.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQCJC6xTGPE&t=539s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R46zJYUbMdE
bitchute.com/video/hh2iYWBS8Q0x/
youtu.be/9v7pbxkXCeo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bro, gods a fag

are you sure it is not you who is the fag?

The sad thing is preIslam Arabs were based. Islam is a cancer that caused an inbreeding epidemic that turned a powerful race into 80iq inggers.

>WE WUZ THE REEL JEWS

Attached: 1644974673150.png (179x178, 16.32K)

I do love cocks in my mouth

well there you have it folks
God: 1
European spic: 0
Arabs are mongrels, that is why they are so stupid and barbaric. Religion is secondary to race.
gooks ain't people

Albinos are also white

by white i obviously mean Aryan

Attached: 1586417473018.jpg (1024x1024, 229.57K)

Attached: Jesus Not a Jew.png (1134x3939, 1.26M)

Attached: race mixing in bible.jpg (751x1167, 283.58K)

another sad thread where antichrists try to seek to divide what should be God's love
go unto all creation, says the Bible, but the antichrist says that not all creation counts
they will know us by our love, many who call themselves christian do not follow christ, and will be sent away in the end, taking many with them

I agree. The only thing the Christian Identity people get wrong is thinking not all humans are made in the image of God. Calling non-whites beasts is pure falsehood.

Attached: main-qimg-41f22b8fc448554b91faef9b5161644a.png (602x452, 368.47K)

Im pretty sure you are the fag.

Good job OP

This whole is stupid, if we'll intentioned. Jews and Europeans really only started the fighting because of the Jews' crucifixion of Jesus. Prior to that, they're another shit tier competitor has-been like the Egyptians. Further, "white" is actually a very stupid category. Just say ethnic European or European. If you can't worship God despite the overwhelming evidence that Jesus Christ was Him because you're too much of an autistic retard schizo or lazy faggot to look it up, then you are not gonna make it.

meds. now.

The kikes are edomites that subverted the real isrealites and placed their edomite herod to the throne.
The 3 wise men where zoroastrian magi, when herod heard they where looking for an isrealite king born of prophecy he ordered every infant under 2 to be killed.

meds

>words words words

Good job

Imagine living a lie for thousands of years, pathetic non people with stolen history, no better than well anyone, youre the lowest of the low:)

Attached: 1657897322534.jpg (640x480, 37.41K)

read the whole chapter....Matthew 15:13 ''But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be.
rooted up.

The Fallen angels and their bastard offspring non-white/Jewish races will be cast into the lake of fire. Niggers, kikes, gooks etc. cannot be reformed, they have not the spirit of Adam which allows the white man to excel

Tldr too long didn't listen to this monotone English faggot

this

indeed, God bless mate
youtube.com/watch?v=TQCJC6xTGPE&t=539s

ppl are not plants

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R46zJYUbMdE

Attached: 1658452724695714.jpg (711x1024, 135.83K)

This video is basically the best basic gestalt on this subject I've seen.
It's about 10 minutes long
bitchute.com/video/hh2iYWBS8Q0x/

>LOOK MA I POSTED IT AGAIN

Damn this is interesting as fuck

>projecting

Attached: 1655223287564.jpg (853x1000, 237.31K)

it's not interesting or unique in the slightest

so when jesus entered the temple and turned over the tables of the money changers, those money changers were white and not jews? ok sure

>I WUZ REEL WOMAN
you will never be

No. Jews means Judean, specifically a Judean that believed in only one God.
When Christ sent the apostles to go find the other lost sheep of Israel, he sent them into places in Europe and Asia.
how many people were practicing judaism in Europe and Asia 2000 years ago?

Aryans are European not from the middle east

Jews lack Christ

youtu.be/9v7pbxkXCeo

Attached: Jesus Christ .jpg (720x1155, 269.48K)