ITT we pretend it's 2030

eat ze bugs, anons

Attached: World_Economic_Forum_logo.svg.png (1200x741, 74.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UrEUzKTt7j0
youtu.be/8_8LTUmHWP0
youtu.be/lKCgmgPXR9c
youtube.com/watch?v=gYhlxo6ezwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>how do you do fellow soulless automatons

Attached: 1658465262562.png (932x978, 295.48K)

>implying the globalists will win
they won't

Humanity will defeat them

Attached: 653456345635463.jpg (564x514, 48.11K)

youtu.be/UrEUzKTt7j0

youtu.be/8_8LTUmHWP0

youtu.be/lKCgmgPXR9c

>USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST AND REPORTED TO THE WORLD GOVERNEMT FOR ANTISEMITISM AND HATESPEECH

Attached: 1654975189167m.jpg (942x1024, 48.65K)

Thinktank data driven corporations trying to build an economic moat for dogshit subversive companies that supplant real agriculture for factory dogshit.
These people are straight up evil.
They're trying to bury Any Forums wef threads because its too much.
They can't handle the increase in netherlands farmer support and sri lanka shit and are going to cut the news stream.
Kill these people who wish to destroy you for profit.

>only authorized to communicate using emojis

Collected my 800th skull today lads.

Attached: 1652608843060.jpg (1024x730, 61.33K)

It’s the year 2030.

The economy has collapsed and healthcare is non existent.

If you get sick, you just die. And that’s all there is to it.

I couldn’t travel to Thailand to meet the last known practicing gender reassignment surgeon because of the memes I posted about Hillary Clinton in 2014, so I had to put peanut butter on my dick for picrel.

Attached: 729B026D-8D2F-4409-9CC7-F6E42D7BDB04.jpg (375x341, 35.8K)

>eat it, user

Attached: 9374738836.jpg (3000x2000, 310.23K)

Correct, but don't think of the world government as being a discrete entity. Rather it's a network of agreements set up either publicly or in private in most countries and things the world government sees as important operate the same way. Like the UK and Canada with their proposed internet censorship legislation. Though rather than being "banned for this post" AI automoderation would be required to block the post from ever being seen along with the ban&report.

Based and Marko Perkovic Thompson pilled

Thompson cleans the stables like a true groom and will be happy.

Fucks sake, I have half an hours internet access and what is the first thread I see , eat ze bugs. It's on the infovision screen 24/7 in every living room in the country, enough already. It's not like we can turn the screens off, we're not going to forget what to eat, having Nicole Kidman constantly eating insects between information bulletins is just too much.

Fuck forgot to place the mandated information

youtube.com/watch?v=gYhlxo6ezwE

I will kill swans and eat them instead
>b-but if just 1% did that, the swans would be gone in a week
Yes, but not even 0.0001% will do it, cause it's muh nashional buurd here, plus people are so cucked they'd love to munch insects. So I'll have all the swans for myself.

if they get their way I would be locked in a re-education camp with no internet access

PLEASE JUST LET ME DIE, I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO THE MINES FOR ANOTHER 4000 YEARS!
NO
NO NOT THE HELL SIMULATOR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>eat ze bugs, anons

go into the oven schlomo

it’s a bit cramped though

Attached: 9C795187-3105-4C51-B20F-AC07B961CC19.jpg (696x445, 184.71K)

>2030
>have tested positive for unicron variant
>2 weeks supply (500g) of bug paste was delivered to my domicile and the outer door deadbolt was engaged automatically
>still banned for the next 2995 days from meta for using a term that sounded like a microaggressive word (christmas)
>can't work because the only jobs are meta influencers, even police make a side hustle on meta
>an angry image of mark zuckerberg peers at me from one wall of the domicile. It's illegal to make eye contact and can result in removal to a mental health liquidation pod
>president Baron Trump is on the broad cast screen, promising to honor his fathers dying wish and increase bug paste rations and decrease mandatory work quotas to 100 hours a week.
>I decide to eat some bug paste, and listen, as the news explains how people like me are being sent to liquidation camps for failing to meet work quotas and how if efficiency falls we won't be able to pay our national debts which will lead to another "2020's style collapse"
>a conditioned shudder spreads down my spine, catalyzed by the injectable microchips embedded there
>the broadcast tube adjusts and begins modulating my emotional state with reports of success from the frontlines against Canada. The news is always positive when it talks about the war, but for some reason no one wants to discuss the details and this topic is always a droning bliss and distraction from the domestic stories. Seems like we're always winning and no matter what we'll keep winning and for some reason that's the only thought on the subject I am able to form.
>I enjoy a meal of microwave warm bug paste patties and swallow my covid pills
>suddenly I feel very cancerous and my domicile fills up with an invisible gas
>I am exterminated because of a decision made in a distant office somewhere and enacted through an infrastructure that was already pre-existing and through which my entire existence depended
>I am dead and my domicile is repurposed within 30 minutes for another

Attached: UNICRON6.8.jpg (6353x3575, 2.74M)

Hey guys, i just got myself the new t2 sexbot model by tesla. The cat lady in my apartment reeed at me when she saw it.

Attached: Yaslen-Clemente-Sexy-Topless-Photo-Collection-2-thefappeningblog.com_.jpg (1536x1920, 386.21K)

Only 65 doses? Wow this is rly vaxiphobic

I hunted down a WEF member, how do I cook his meat?