Take THIS, gaijin!

>take THIS, gaijin!

Attached: 584D19BC-1177-4015-B5FB-4DCADD663583.gif (300x300, 1.99M)

Attached: ayaayaya.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

2 cuts not bad. the 3rd knocks however and doesnt seem to make a proper cut but she got the second without knocking it down or away

european swords:
>work
jap swords:
>made of shit tier material, extremely heavy and combursome, basically a bludgeon, one sided, poor quality
weebs suffer from a mental illness

Fuck off fag.

Attached: 1658280692396896.jpg (700x693, 125.18K)

Cool but what was with that autistic little jump at the end?

>2 cuts not bad. the 3rd knocks however and doesnt seem to make a proper cut but she got the second without knocking it down or away
?????????????????????

what practical purpose does any of that bullshit serve? is it training for those time where your house gets invaded by giant grass/bamboo plants that can only be killed by being sliced 3 times in short successions?

nevada tan only had a box cutter
imagine what she can do to you

Attached: uwu.webm (720x956, 1.36M)

Imagine getting your head cut off, as it hits the ground your head rolls into position where your eyes meets, and then she does that little celebration dance.

I will do my best to roll under her skirt

Code?

Attached: Pepe_Internallaugh.jpg (471x388, 94.25K)

>giant grass/bamboo plants that can only be killed by being sliced 3 times in short successions?
They are rolled up tatami floor mats. If a blow will cut cleanly through them it will cut through a person, not all the through but it's definitely going to kill.
And it's a martial art, it is more about sportsmanship than practicality.

>Remember Agincourt? your moron knights said similar bullshit and got fucked....

>it is more about X than practicality.
japanese filth/culture in a nutshell

cute
I will continue to support Japan staying ethnically homogenous while appreciating their culture from a safe distance

The mats are supposed to represent the thinkness of someones arm or something, they used to just cut up dead people to prove the sharpness of their sword

You are a retarded african nigger.

>a cute japaneez girl will never disembowel me
WAIT
>g0 gtrs
HUH
WHAT DOES IT MEAN??

>subhuman anglo still thinking about a tiny fight between a few thousand people fought a thousand years ago in a war he lost

and in case you forgot, we beheaded our knights because we didn't exaclty like them, and your kings were french, the 100 years war was about the french duke of normandy who owned the duchy of england trying to take the throne of the kingdom of france from the bourbon/de valoi dynasty

had the norman side won, you would be speaking french right now kek

WHAT DOES IT MEAN??

Attached: GO GETTERS.png (421x462, 45.94K)

wow you're quick.
now let me try.

Attached: wm_1827407.jpg (2253x1690, 523.22K)

This is how I want my life to end

Attached: pepesweat.png (300x304, 49.13K)

Attached: 10d.png (974x998, 134.16K)

terrible form her ancestors are crying and I'm not even a fucking weeaboo.

> Screen fades to red
> YOU ARE DIED

this reminds me of wwII when I was in Changi getting my head cut off.

She passed her exam

Katana's? Really?

Attached: Muh Katana Meme.gif (396x224, 1.75M)

Attached: 1653453982996.jpg (675x1200, 282.38K)