Any Negress here?

Any Negress here?

Attached: negress-1876.jpg!Large.jpg (478x600, 51.62K)

Your mom would probably be the closest thing to a negress found here.

hahahahahaha It seems to me that over here only faggots do their circle jerk, there is literally no one here.

Is your town in India a street shitting area? Or do you guys use toilets?

in my street we use white whores as our scat slaves and we dump our crap directly in their mouth. lol.

Black female here. What do you want?

How am I supposed to trust you? lol

Why are you here?

They're nothing if not predictable.

yes that is a good question and I was going to ask that but then I thought any faggot can larp as anyone over at pol.

you know we know you literally do shit in the street right
like for real

Indians are niggers

well you might know that but you certainly don't know me using white whores as my scat slaves. lol.

yes I agree.

Why is Twomad your new president?

Attached: 1658415166669884.jpg (1280x853, 93.93K)

because of identity politics in which current BJP excels

Southern Indian poo who wants to see white woman bobs and vagine detected.

Attached: Fugwad.png (998x761, 838.14K)

lol I mean one gazillion pictures of white whores is available already on internet. Your mom could be in one of those pictures as well.

Attached: 1634038978341.png (647x778, 57.58K)

The difference is the majority doesn't go on the internet to look for pictures of brown women. Indian or otherwise. The exception are Latinas and certain darker Asians. My point is that nobody wants your women. Not even you. The demand for your women is not there. So if your mother was naked online, nobody would want to see it.

Attached: Honk.jpg (629x711, 69.13K)

All the niggers are taking your bait, retard
Flag checks out

yeah I got that part retard but the thing is I was saying I am not interested in that. lol.

HAHAHAHAHAH

also shut up sissy

I am interested if there are any negritas over here or not. So if you are a white sissy, know this that I am not interested.

>op
>his thread
>his life