TRUMP LOSING GROUND TO DESANTIS!

THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL Any Forums

>The latest example of Florida governor Ron DeSantis’s burgeoning 2024 strength comes out of Michigan.

>In a survey put out by WDIV and Detroit News, DeSantis trails former President Trump by a mere three points, 45-42, among likely Republican voters. While Trump still dominates among non-college-educated voters (whom he loves), DeSantis cleans up with the college-educated, making it a tight race. And only 64 percent of the state’s Republican primary voters want Trump to run again, per the poll. This is a particularly heavy blow for Trump, who has claimed repeatedly that he won a nonexistent Michigan “Man of the Year” award. It’s also part of an unmistakable trend.
nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/07/trump-is-losing-ground-to-desantis-in-poll-after-poll.html

Attached: 111.png (866x670, 486.98K)

Here we go! Beaner president! Muttland gets what it fucking deserves

lol
so the elections are real now?

lmao

you guys flip flop on everything.

nymag never trumpers are always wrong.

DeSantis will be the VP

Trump 2024

No way
Trump 2024.
All Trump has to do is run as an independent and destroy DeSantis (if it ever came to that).

Faggot we've already had a negro president and negress VP. How the fuck is a conservative cuban going to be worst

If the ((( media ))) is really frightened of Trump they should throw their support to him over DeSantis. Immediately poisoning the well. But they're too arrogant to do that.

Polls are fake.

>Muh Trump
>Muh Desantis
Neither of these kike loving schlomos are what America needs. Fuck them both. They're both stuck on the concept that Iran is a threat to Israel. Who fucking cares. If Israelis are such assholes that all of their neighbors fucking hate them and want to destroy them, maybe that's Israel's problem to solve for once and not ours. Fuck them. Quit being a jew dick assholes.

SWEET
We can have jewish controlled GenX leadership instead of jewish controlled Boomer leadership!
Thanks Rabbis!

Attached: 1650505064375.png (1280x427, 494.94K)

oh boy, i hope however it goes, the jews win and start selling bugs in grocery stores

They did this with jeb!, carly Fiorina, sleepy doctor black guy, ted cruz, and rubio. None of it stuck.

lol. lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20220722-055059_Chrome.png (1274x1149, 441.19K)

Beta Ron can't win, give it up!

>Michigan
Who gives a shit.

Oh boy Zionist gets replaced by another Zionist oh boy what a shocker
OH GOD IM GONNA
IM GONNA
IM GONNA VOOOOT

>Detroit
Cesspool crime ridden filth city.

All of his great grandparents were born in Italy. It is odd that you can't recognize Italians, you should go holiday there right now it's a nice time

>THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL
Where?

Attached: Nice hat.jpg (1280x720, 136.55K)

Good. Trump was mentored by a pedo kike named Roy Cohn. The desantis campaign could spread this around along with labor secretary acosta and his ties to Epstein but theyre too stupid and incompetent.

Attached: 170506-Radosh-Roy-Cohn-hero_hjpuga.jpg (1566x881, 160.63K)

Is that not exactly what this is? Despite the fact Desantis and Trump seem to be on good terms they keep acting like they're sworn enemies. It's almost like they want them pitted against each other and splitting the republican base.

Trump is old and has already shown how utterly incapable he is as a President. If DeSantis runs he would be better for the country because he's actually a politician who does the things he says he's going to do. With that said, I think more money will be behind Trump since he's basically a kiss-ass for Israel.

He's Italian

Hey, basically, I'm just not gonna vote for him (DeSantis). I know... UGH I know... I'm sorry!!!!! I'm just not gonna vote for him is all.

Remember, both DeSantis and Trump and their entire campaign is being illegally surveilled by the DoJ.

The FBI is sharing the collected information with the DNC, China, and Israel.

If DeSantis or Trump wins, the DNC will again work with Russian and London intelligence and craft false reports and submit them fraudulently.

More investigation and judicial harrassement will commence, nothing will be found, and every moment, the media will say Orangeman, DeSantis Man Bad. And CNN, NYT, Google will use their social media platforms to give free advertising to the DNC and their crimes.

Everyone who runs for office in America is guilty and never proven innocenent.

The DoD will also work with China and the WHO\CDC to remove you from office. With lies, failures to perform duties, treason and made up science.