BREAKING NEWS: New Tartaria Incoming

The second coming of Christ already happened. The 1000 year kingdom of Christ already happened. We were invaded by Satan and his legions about 300 years ago. We are living in a post demonic invasion world. This kingdom of Christ is what you know as Tartaria. The whole deception of history has the creation of the US mirroring the rebellion of the fallen angels in the bible. Everything else in history is either a deception of Tartaria or a blatant lie meant to deceive. We are in Satans small season said in revelations before final judgement occurs. The time draws near. Christ will return and usher in New Tartaria which will bring a New Earth and New Heaven for eternal peace and harmony. While the wicked face judgement and deletion from existence. Rejoice my brothers in Christ for we will be victorious in this battle against darkness!

>youtube.com/watch?v=Mbfd3BZ_UAY
>youtube.com/watch?v=s4kaTc3JMEY
>youtube.com/watch?v=WCzWJcDzoJ4

Attached: 1653846708423.jpg (680x676, 178.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l5gOdd_8Z5I
youtube.com/watch?v=WCzWJcDzoJ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/l5gOdd_8Z5I

Attached: 3C5585CF-594E-4608-96D7-74F0BDDD0775.jpg (300x534, 19.47K)

So Satan. The most beautiful and powerful of the angels gets on a power trip with the creator of this simulation and gets kicked out and shit talked, vilified, and blamed for every bad thing that occures here. Satan was obviously the creators woman.

will there be Tartar sauce?

Tartary maps northern line are the areas Marco Polo travelled but no further. Schizo theory was created to mystify russian origins.

test

So when does this all end?

Attached: HPJ2Ix6das.png (714x955, 966.19K)

Your Christ is a Satan Snake.

Attached: Odin.jpg (1024x594, 214.07K)

Even if what you claim were true, I'd still be skeptical. Always an agenda. Always a sophisticated enslavement system.

tartrannia is a psyop

Kek

Attached: larper-origins.png (823x830, 307.44K)

Two weeks

Attached: city.png (754x951, 873.59K)

Attached: DlsCBVZoQL.png (389x656, 578.2K)

What do you feel when you see these images?

Attached: ggxDywKnXj.png (990x755, 920.72K)

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you Semitic sodomite

>pic related

Attached: jewsus.jpg (334x499, 26.64K)

His existence is one of the most historically recorded events of all time

Attached: shroud of turin.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

>youtube.com/watch?v=WCzWJcDzoJ4
the first two videos you posted aren't that good, but the third one is a great channel

>His existence is one of the most historically recorded events of all time
Lolnope, first historical manuscript describing a historical Jesus dates to a full 150 years after His supposed death

OK how do we stop kike mongrel yiddishware like OP from posting in here again?

>OK how do we stop kike mongrel yiddishware like OP from posting in here again?
Gook moot was advertising for jannies a few days ago, if you didn't apply then you missed your chance

Attached: OcXJcFOUcB.png (1189x952, 2.31M)

Please tell me this is real. I want so much for this to be real. Let me see Christ and let me be wrong about all my cinicism ever. Let my mind be healed of doubt.

Thank God manuscripts aren't the only source of history then.

Checked user

Attached: RoGYsPFpiX.png (783x625, 633.7K)