“Mejorar la raza” (bleaching Latinas)

Does anyone know more about this concept? I can’t find much in English about it that hasn’t been written by shitlibs lamenting its existence.

Also, how can huwhite men take advantage of this?

Attached: 50795120-7D00-460E-A2CE-CFE1EBEE8C41.jpg (1080x1350, 111.54K)

This whore has been trying to be a lawyer forever now but she can't stop being an egirl.

She's married to some millionaire. I doubt she cares.

It isn't actually a thing outside of the internet

Just have white kids you pathetic faggot

SHUT THE FUCK OP I'M STILL NOT FUCKING SOME CONVERSO JEW SUBHUMAN YOU FUCKING NIGGER!!!!!

brown hands typed this post.

all of the world, including latam idolizes white skin. Latinos will say it in a somewhat joking manner "estás adelantando la raza" if you have a white baby or lighter skinned baby. It's just a "joke" but it's not really a joke. Making our race lighter skinned is a positive thing.

Thus, you can fuck lower tier latinas quite easily just by being white. Higher end / more culture latinas require courting and work, but it's worth it. Learn Spanish if you want to have a chance with quality latinas, you won't need it with the lower tier chicks. They'll happily breed for your white skin.

Stoppp

Bullshit, my aunt spent time in Mexico and Colombia in the 80s and 90s. She told me about it in the early 2000s. I had a left-wing Chilean acquaintance around 2010 and he told me about it including that some Inca men actually let a white man impregnate their wives so that their children are whiter.

It's the dirty little secret of the latino community. It's existed for hundreds of years.

The only improvement one can do on those shitskins is putting a bullet in their heads.

What about bleaching Latino men? If you guys can bleach Latina women then us white women can also bleach Latino men. I got myself a handsome Mexican boy and our son came out looking white with blue eyes. Ladies go for it!

Attached: D73FBAAB-675D-4EFF-A39C-A5F423B32F17.jpg (590x350, 34.57K)

What do you mean by “higher end” and “quality” Latinas?

Is that a shitty tattoo by her fuckbox?

>tf
>tp

No, the patrilineal line means something. I read that DNA testing of Capr Verdeans showed that almost all of their Portuguese genes came from men and their African genes came from women. Some theorize that this is why Cape Verde is relatively peaceful and prosperous for an African country.

I've only heard one person say this, and it was my friend's mom telling not to bring home niggers. If you want a Latina gf, then
>don't be a cuck (basic requirement)
>learn some basic spanish (easy mode, latinas love good looking foreigners who try to learn their language)
>learn to dance (hard mode, but one of the only way to get 10/10 latinas)

>i'm white bruh, bleaching Latinas concept.

Attached: 16209234.png (300x405, 55.02K)

Go back Panchito Jiménez.

My family’s been here since 1626. And I don’t want to back to England.

Stow purchasing power parity

I’m all for bleaching Mexicans

Attached: 4381489F-E36B-4F88-8A7A-BDC499E2CD7E.jpg (750x1184, 734.22K)

>patrilineal line means something.
Its possible. Not necessary.

Mejorar la raza basically means improve the race with deliberate pairing.

that’s not how bleaching works. It’s about male bloodlines.

so my daughter will be a whore

You're not white, you're not even American. You're just one of the multiple shitskin spics promoting racemixing as a way to cope with your inferiority. Stop making retarded shitty threads and off yourself, faggot.

>make more rootless, mutt people goyim

i would rather die alone and my blood line ends with me than marry some non-white and curse my children to be muttoids.

i WILL find a white wife amd i WILL have beautiful white children. And all the jews and non whites will seethe over out of pure jealousy because they know they will never be a beautiful and talented as my white children

Attached: 1655422805409m.jpg (820x1024, 148.46K)

>word is mama liked to travel the world and met my-
kek so some roastie who liked getting strange dick settled for some macho hispanic guy probably a decade younger than her after she panicked about being in her 30s.

I 100% guarantee the roastie you posted supports black lives matter and would think you're a creepy racist for posting that caption next to her picture

As a spic I can confirm, nobody in the family will even bat an eye if a relative marries a gringo. Heck it’s preferable than a good for nothing weed smoking spic or nigger