How do you know which women are whores?

Attached: sfdafsdafds.png (731x955, 1.12M)

>which

hymen

The ones with boobs and nipples and vaginas. There's one now.

they all are, and the ones who aren't which they could be.

The ones who have pictures of themselves like that on the internet are good starting point.

they breathe

easy, they're all whores, just find one young enough to have not been run through yet

guilty until proven otherwise

they want all the fucky and kill the yucky

Id cum inside this whore

dumbest fakest gayest shit ive ever seen get a hold of your self

The longer I live, the more blackpilled I get about women

This

Attached: bug eyed man skinned alive.jpg (256x256, 12.42K)

COOM.

Easy ways to tell if she’s a whore:
1. Posts many pictures of herself online
2. Flirts with many other men
3. Doesn’t want to split bills for dates
4. Wears revealing clothing
5. Leftist

they exist

It's literally a guys job though to pay for the date.

Attached: 1617059345581.jpg (640x631, 63.89K)

Or a more simplified list:
1. Is female

cuck identified

Attached: 1627182346332.png (1544x1260, 109.28K)

If she breathe...

what a pretty little body. digging the tan lines. Politically.

Easy, they're all whores, given the right circumstances!

You have to get them McDonald’s to find out
Bitches love McDonald’s

Was talking to this one girl on one of the apps, I forget which but it wasn't Tinder. She was getting super clingy and I was backing off a bit because it weirded me out, but then she started sending all these selfies with a low cut blouse. I made some joke like "Better be careful, you might let the girls out!" and so the next text I get after that was her with her boobs hanging out of her shirt.

Had one other girl do this a few years back and her boobs were atrocious. At least this girl I was talking to know had some good nips.

Still broke it off though.

It won’t get better

I mean sure...but that is traditional gender role. Why should I play a traditional role when she doesn't want to be traditional? She wants to be a boss babe, to be equal, to make an only fans, to be an alcoholic that goes out and parties every weekend in the club, and she won't clean or cook.

So why the fuck would I be traditional when she won't be?
The bitch can get her own tab

>How do you know which women are whores?

Fuck one, and if she enjoys it she's a whore

Attached: 1578353261590.jpg (806x952, 525.4K)

>implying men want to date a sheeboon

>(((Shaved)))

That would be considered pedophilia

Just check and see if it's ur mom

NAME

Who keeps making these threads, and why?

By how quickly they want your dick inside them.

Attached: 1635411977812.png (575x619, 303.65K)

it doesnt matter. your job is to impregnate as many women as you can and let the state pay for it. only genes matter so it doesnt matter at all if youre not around to dad them.

They all are

>t. Elon.
And never mind if they become grade school shooters or trannys. A dad isn't the important.

the chance is 1/10000000 so if you have 10 children you are guaranteed 9 good ones

I know that's a man, faggot.

>How do you know which women are whores?
Personality. My brother's first wife was a whore. She tried to have sex with me constantly. Stay the night at my brother's house, she'd go upstairs when he went to work 3rd shift, then I'd wake up with her feet on my balls. Joked about having sex with 18 men by the age of 18, and had 3 kids from 3 different men. I had to spend 6 months trying to convince my brother to divorce her. He raised a kid for two years that wasn't his. People came to me to tell me stuff because they didn't want to tell him. Anyway, when she later died from heroin, her cousin tapped me on the shoulder to look at all the 4-5 people standing around in groups talking, and said something like 'All those people, she would take over and captivate them in under a minute'. It was true. I felt bad for her kids mostly. Especially the kid my brother had to give back to his father.
Fucking retlling stories about how I joked butter was candy to me at a funeral.

Simple.
She has male friends that aren't her family members.

1. Leftist ideology
2. Tattoos
3. Has Instagram with selfies
4. Single mom
5. Taking anti-depressants or other daily drug usage

If she does any of the above I promise you she has fucked at minimum 10 dudes.

>I mean sure...but that is traditional gender role.
and the thread is about how to identify whores. whats hard to understand here? if they aren't doing that, they are whores. a whore who "splits bills" is out fucking and sucking 10 guys a week and is a "bad bitch" with her own career. aka a whore. if you want to split bills with a whore, thats fine, but the question of the thread is clear. can you read, niggerman?