Niggers Kills Landlord Trying to Evict Him

>SANFORD, Fla. (WFLA) - A Sanford man was arrested Thursday after police said he shot two men, killing one, who were trying to evict him from his home. The Sanford Police Department said they arrested 51-year-old Andre Crist on first-degree murder and attempted murder charges. According to police, they received a 911 call around 9:58 a.m. for a possible shooting at a home. When officers arrived they said they found a victim, identified as 38-year-old Cliff Perard dead in the backyard of the house from an apparent gunshot wound. They also found a second victim in the front yard of a house across the street suffering from an apparent gunshot wound. He was taken to the hospital for treatment.

>SPD said it appeared Perard was trying to evict Crist from the home. Their investigation found an argument started and that’s when Crist shot the two men and ran. Police said the found Crist and arrested him without incident later that same day.

Attached: Nigger.jpg (768x432, 30.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wfla.com/news/florida/florida-man-fatally-shoots-landlord-trying-to-evict-him-police-say/
youtu.be/r8PI0zauruk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based but also cringe

Source:

wfla.com/news/florida/florida-man-fatally-shoots-landlord-trying-to-evict-him-police-say/

Nigs gonna nig.

CASTLE
A
S
T
L stay out kike
E

B a s e d B l a c k M a n

At fifty one, I wonder if he'll live long enough to ever see the outside again.

>toll paid

>Crist
kek christcuck nigger too stupid not only to not be religious, but also to spell

>Perard
Either a Haitian or Louisiana-Creole/FBA. If he is FBA, reparations would have avoided this.

>AAAAA HOW CAN I MAKE THIS THREAD ABOUT RELIGION

This is why you never rent to niggers.

typical
found the nigger, also checked demonic trips

If I rent out a room or apartment will I be sued if I overlook a darkie?

NEVER rent a property to a nigger

seems like a cheap way to find a new home

>niggers name their niglet crist

Based

lol

somewhat based
was the landlord jewish or a chink?

nope, just require a credit check and a reference from an employer, and remind them on the form they sign when applying that lying will be prosecuted fro fraud to cover any and all expenses and time wasted processing and researching their application.

You could also require a $100 deposit and an interview, if the rental agreement is accepted the $100 goes towards the deposit, if not you refund it.

>renting to a nigger

>trying to decipher nigger names

doing the world a favor and finding a new home all at the same time. haha

Just dont give a reason.

Doubt he cares being a jogger. Too many of them are this way, so long as he has three hots and a cot, plus all the gay sex he wants, he's happy.

unironically based
wish more whites would grow some balls and do this en masse

Attached: 1560807245606.jpg (720x887, 162.57K)

>implying there is anything to decypher when the niglet's name is crist
I already wasted more energy that is worthy replying to someone so inferior to me, I should have stopped replying 2 posts ago

Monkey POCs

The jews hate God because God cursed them with life. Most Jews are ugly and poor compared to white people. The jews are trying to kill God and kill white people because they don't want to exist anymore and God keeps forcing them to incarnate.

>I'm something of a nigger myself
>flag
Checks out

This is why you keep a couple of heavy pipe hitting niggas on call incase your tenant get ideas.
Must have been a pretty newfag landlord.

Attached: 1658120752549469.jpg (569x500, 52.98K)

youtu.be/r8PI0zauruk

This

Based

Smart nigger. No more evictions for him.

Attached: 4f0733e811d10.jpg (500x375, 45.52K)

nigger names are weird to say the least

Attached: 1512876079784.jpg (640x478, 44.41K)

Thats why you stake your home then change the locks.

Based. Rentseeking contributes nothing to the economy or society and landlords will be the first with their backs against the wall when the collapse comes.