Anonymous (for now)

I'm running for Congress.
I will submit to wearing a body cam and live streaming 24 hours a day, 7 days a week the entire time I am in office so the people I work for can be assured I am representing them. My annual salary of ~$180,000.00 is the only income I'll accept while in office. Will /pol vote for me?

Attached: Myjobistowatchoveryou.jpg (2382x3088, 720.45K)

Wear a four leaf clover pin when you campaign so we know this is you while having plausible deniability

Ugh those ugly paintings scarred me for life, my grandparents house was filled with them. Crying, impoverished kids. Fucking why? They ruined my psyche. I still dream from time to time about that place.

Can a man be a woman?
Is America an "idea" or an actual ethnic group?
Who is the greatest ally?
Who controls the media?

Maybe depending on the answers

I just want to see the kike system collapse in my lifetime, there is no political solution. Pol understands this. Fuck you only faggots vote. Down with this entire machine, humanity doesn't deserve to move forward.

This, or a triforce

I can't read little match girl or watch Dumbo

YES

He can even just say if asked "I'm irish" if he is

>ugly paintings
meanwhile pic related is beaners' finest

Attached: The-Two-Fridas.jpg (755x759, 141.47K)

IF you win (and I hope you do, OP)
1) Once you assume office your staff will introduce you to your lawyers. They will tell you which of your campaign promises will result in a lawsuit which will be most of them if not all.
2) You will be required to sign a plethora of airtight, ironclad NDAs which will prevent you from your first campaign promise re: body cam, live streaming etc.
3) You can have your salary, but if you're truly serious I can help. My anonymous methods have been working for nearly 2 decades but I'm not going to publish them on the clearnet. I've caught several people holding public office who have tried and failed to replicate these practices. Lorretta Lynch is one such copycat failure.
You'll have to post a backchannel where we can talk with a bit more privacy and then threadkill.
I wrote the 14 words.
I sent Q.
Yours,
The Original.

24/7? So we get to see your explosive diarrhea and jacking off to trannies? Sign me up.

I don't want to see you on the toilet, sir.

Attached: IMG_20220717_132358_033.jpg (720x1280, 145.53K)

Depends. If elected, what do you plan to do about the nigger problem?

>Can a man be a woman?
No.

>Is America an "idea" or an actual ethnic group?
It was created for free, white men. (see naturalization act of 1790)

>Who is the greatest ally?
Australia.

>Who controls the media?
A Jewish cabal.

I always liked diego riveria
He even has his own happy merchant

having /ourguy/ as a state governor would be extremely useful. and state politics is way easier to get into and influence because liberals and their nigger voters care way less about it.

Why would campaign promises result in a lawsuit?

Tell me more

Attached: 1658256199756537.jpg (1024x755, 57.33K)

I am. 4th generation. (1/8 Brit)
But not the commie faggot type of Irish that took over the IRA.

Free white persons, of good character.
Only white men with either property, veteran status and/or tax paying depending upon the state with at least one having universal Huwhite male enfranchisement with virginia having some of the higher barriers to enfranchisement

Is this Dick Masterson?

>Is America an "idea" or an actual ethnic group?
America is a continent. The United States of America is a constitutional republic composed of 50 states with varying ethnic makeups.

It's the only salary any of them accept. But you can rake in multi millions for your organization you own, and bankroll friends and family and business associates- who will owe you big time- by getting on committees and awarding contracts worth billions to contractors who are connected to you and the others mentioned here, and the awarded contracts means contractors funnel millions back to you via various legal pathways, and that is how you become a multi millionaire public servant. It will take about 90 days of you never having to drive yourself anywhere again, not having to buy groceries or even cook your own meals, or pay for housing or utilities or even the clothes on you and your family's backs and you will sell your soul just like the rest of them. A few mil for talking in to a mic and saying we care about you while 30 year old aides type up several feet of rules and regulations to choke the life out of us idiots down here and you will realize just how cush the gig really is.

What?! Kek frida was never respected here until recently, true connoisseurs admire Velasco's and Dr. Atl landscapes, Siqueiros murals, that kind of thing. The best female painter this country has produced wasn't even born here: Leonora Carrington.

Attached: jose-maria-velasco-1.jpg (750x515, 70.74K)

DONT VOTE HIM,VOTE ME.
I will submit to wearing a body cam AND another cams i will be leaving in different places: the toilets of the white House,my Office,the office of other guys,cameras everywhere! And penguins.
Dont vote for OP and if you really want a political camera lover and penguin lover: vote for me.

That is why i wanted him to elaborate as campaign promises are not legally binding. And you will have your case summarily dismissed by evert civil court in the former nation