US Senator Tom Cotton to announce federal law against boycotting Israel

jewishinsider.com/2022/07/tom-cotton-jacky-rosen-james-lankford-christians-united-for-israel/
middleeasteye.net/news/us-senator-outlines-plans-federal-anti-bds-legislation

The law would ban companies from boycotting Israel. It was announced at a Christians United For Israel event.

Attached: 1634684744145.png (1200x800, 1.24M)

>Christians
>persecuting people for not wanting to support Israel
sounds about right

>judeo-judaism

boycotting israel for the terror nation it is king david hotel bombing, uss liberty attack, 9\11

Based. King James Bible
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

So we’re still allowed to kill them?

Imagine not being able to boycott a country that has attacked you unprovoked at least 2 times meanwhile your entire country boycotts Iran which has never technically attacked America directly.

Attached: America First Israel.jpg (1024x1020, 132.87K)

??

>not boycotting Israel and its people who have gone against god multiple times to the point where god said "fuck you, you're no longer my chosen people."
>Based.
You are a faggot.

Shilling for Iran is gay. Iran is shit. They hate americans. We should bomb them into the ground.

The only issue here is with freedom of speech and freedom of conscience. Americans should not be forced to do business with anybody we don't want to and especially not with some foreign jew state.

Don't give a fuck, they make Jews seethe like crazy and could wipe them off the map one day (which I really hope they do)

Treason, Isn't that the death penalty? He deserves it.

B O Y C O T T

I S R A E L

Based.

Kill yourself

bold move, cotton

bout time this is long over do

All I can say is I didn't pick him...

Based, America was founded on Judeo-Christian values. Anyone who is anti-Israel is anti-America.

this

Die in agony, kikes.

Attached: 1497231287519.jpg (105x125, 3.46K)

Has anyone pointed out how unnecessary this is? Any sizeable company in the U.S. is going to have plenty of Jews in upper and middle management. I can't imagine any company with more than a few people would boycott Israel. Who could pretend otherwise with a straight face?

I'm white.

It's about showing power and dominating the goyim.

Jews are power-tripping sadists and control freaks. They are utterly irredeemable and must be totally exterminated.

Sure thing, Goldberg.

Attached: JewishLobbyGroups.jpg (320x306, 44.76K)

Right on cue before they criminally attack Iran.
The "Light to the Nations" that:
1. Won't accept Immigrants under Policies that other Nations are FORCED to accept.
2. Administrates a Concentration Camp called Gaza.
3. Has developed WMDs, and refuses to submit to Inspections that it itself insists upon other Nations.
4. Illegally commits Airstrikes against Syria in effort for "Regime Change"
5. State Sponsor of Industrial Sabotage tools Drone Strike Terror and Surveillance + Phone Hacking that results in civilian murders.

Zogbot piece of shit

We know about your game, jew. White or Jewish only when it's convenient but never both.

Christcucks get the bullet too. If you are white and unironically a christcuck at this point you need to off yourself right now, you are worthless human waste.

Attached: Christcuckery.png (885x808, 93.39K)

Dear politicians please keep doing this, it makes it easier for us to spot the traitors.

Doesn't matter, it would get BTFO immediately by the SCOTUS if anyone wanted to take it to court for being unconstitutional.

But the nice neocon man told me that Israel is a lighthouse for liberty

me to

>Doesn't matter, it would get BTFO immediately by the SCOTUS if anyone wanted to take it to court for being unconstitutional.

LOL keep dreaming. The SCOTUS is dominated by kikes and kike puppets.

>They hate americans
Of course, we are Great Satan afterall.

Cool story bro, is that why Roe got overturned? Shit like this gets rejected by scotus all the fucking time.

>The SCOTUS is dominated by kikes and kike puppets.
Sheeeit.
They're the only Branch remaining with even a semblance of Fidelity.
By your logic, Roe would have NEVER been overturned (unless there is an ulterior motive at work, which I grant is a possibility)

>Americans should not be forced to do business with anybody we don't want
>cra of 1964
>affirmative action
Except Americans already are. It's nothing new.

>By your logic, Roe would have NEVER been overturned
abortion is not jewish

Attached: page2.jpg (2448x3264, 2.15M)