I say we let the Jews win

We should just let the Jews have the real world and we should go back to playing video games.

Video game worlds were pretty fun. I don't know why we ever wanted to come to this nigger and Jew invested shithole called the real world.

Jews may eventually conquer gaming just like they conquered Hollywood and industry. But, who gives a shit. They haven't done it yet. By the time they finish their conquest I'll probably be dead, so it doesn't matter to me anyway.

I feel like the Jews just want you to be angry and upset at them. They cannot be happy just by having power. They also have to know that you know that they are in control. If we live in the real world and are constantly upset, they win.

Attached: doomer.jpg (900x900, 106.92K)

>There won't be a shire pippin

Attached: 32ec744c874194072e64054a5fdaea68-2970730450.jpg (1280x720, 66.98K)

They've already won.

How do we eat?? If there were a way to sustain the body i would live in VR

STFU CHRISTKIKES YOU ARE JACKING OFF TO THE JEWS WINNING AND UR STUPID TOO CAUSE UR GONNA GET GENOCIDED. FUCKING LIAR JEW GENES ALL OF YOU............

Jews can't play video games on Sundays.

Yeah, but it feels better if we say we just gave it to them. Feels like we have more control, ya know?

I'm sure they've found a way around that like they did with the eruv.

>we should go back to playing video game
Jews jewed your vidyia already, manchild

Can't play games on shabbat. Friday sundown until Saturday night.
>t. Jewish

What are the political implications of running secret fishing lines all over the place so you can get around the no going through doorways rule? I couldn't believe that when I learned. Jews jew themselves out of their own religion. You can't help yourselves.

Oh sorry, I meant Saturday, not Sunday. And also, thanks for confirming my suspicion.

There hasn’t been any video games worth playing in over 10 years. That’s all nothing but cancer now

In this game you only have one life, and you die when the time runs out. Is terrorizing Jewish people really the best use of your resources?

Rofl, not so fast. First the fire.

Attached: R (238).jpg (450x425, 22.15K)

Checked. It's easier to build a fence or a prohibition, than it is to remove it.

Attached: Jew_cries.jpg (627x629, 142.87K)

I heard about the Shabbat lightswitch but didn't hear about the fishing line thing until now. I wonder how the Jews have to manipulate property values to make this work.

Pretty cool, now get out.

Here for White Christians only.

We'll in case it wasn't obvious to you, jewish religion is dead. There's no meaning kept alive just technical obedience to rabbi rules that have lost meaning.

Have you forgotten? It was like that before, but then the Jews came for our video games.They aren't content with just running the real world.