Why are right wingers racist but want to have sex with non white women? You cant have it both ways

Why are right wingers racist but want to have sex with non white women? You cant have it both ways

Attached: 1658399884496614m.jpg (556x1024, 94.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Se9uoCExChE
youtu.be/ZwjfxBQkIeQ
youtu.be/p0lbm5J0uUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes I can

More and more young people are being redpilled and moving right thanks to new based music coming out

Check this shit out:
youtu.be/Se9uoCExChE

youtu.be/ZwjfxBQkIeQ

youtu.be/p0lbm5J0uUs

First song is like he feels so alienated from clownworld society he's like a vampire. So it's telling the listening to reject the degenerate world.

Second song is saying fuck it I'm gonna be a rockstar if the powers that be hate me and do what I want. I'm going to break their tyrannical rules.

Third song is like "I'm so fed up by the government and corporations" kind of protest song.

Attached: chase-hudson-merch-chase-hudson-huddy-hot-pink-black-shirt-shirt-15936427851885_800x.png (800x1200, 478.35K)

You say we have it both ways and then you say we can't. Well which is it?

Actually kinda based?

super racist here, falling in love with an Iraqi (arabic) woman, she's two years younger than me and I took her virginity. She's smart and sexy, a bit of a normie but hates globohomo so thats enough for me. Should I marry her bros? 100% Polak here.

I’m as conservative as they come. I’m married to a white woman. I love her more than anything and that will never change. But if she magically disappeared tomorrow, I would pursue exclusively Latina women.

When men get horny their brain stops working and their dick takes control of operations.

Why would you do that when you could spend that same energy raising pure white kids and continue your bloodline instead?

i only like niggers if they're ebony or light skinned, but they can't look like dirty feral niggers, they gotta be WHITE MAXXED, all the jungle is out of that monkey. I'm the only one that should bring the remaining sliver of jungle out of that monkey. On command.

they turn fat as fuck very quickly, tacos are delicious but they convert directly into fat. Shame, love me a good taco

Black girls are insanely SEX SEX SEX

Attached: FYIXAyoVEAAvVXM.jpg (750x699, 77.61K)

Attached: irl shitposting rapist.png (372x378, 266.58K)

Let them go for minority women, non-white men will just take white qts, theyre netter looking anyways

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-215632_Instagram.jpg (720x552, 238.31K)

i have a negative disposition to minorities in general, but if i get to know them as an individual and theyre nice and respectful i really dont care what color they are desu.

I don't want to "have sex with" non-white women, I want to colonize them and claim ownership. It's different

Obvious joke post is a joke

yeah pretty much, still hard to get over other "cultures", polish culture is more conservative in presentation to other non white cultures which are full of ooga booga and generally LOUD

>>Dat Q tatoo

This nigress has mental retardation

>You cant have it both ways
YES YOU CAN RETARD

By the time she makes me several Christian babies I will benOK with her getting fat

Just because we understand that different races have different attributes doesn't mean I'm a racist, I just see how the world is, I'm a realist.

Yes you can.

thats the qoh tattoo i think

Yeah

Black girls can be qt but imagine having a NIGGER son with NIGGER lips nigger nose and NIGGER curly hair
Complete turnoff

>be me, 32 next month
>dating a 19 year-old 10/10
>friends all telling me it's creepy
>ask them why they think a 19 year-old can't make decisions
>too young is the common answer
>ask them why they're okay with the voting age being 18 if 19 is too young to date another adult
>OP, it's not the same!!1!
They're all jealous, aren't they?

Attached: m.jpg (1000x1072, 141.79K)

Why do non white women hate crackers but want to fuck them all?

I swear to god you've posted this exact same thread like 6 hours ago. Fuck off

>leftists sees a picture on the internet
>immediately assumes EVERYTHING in that picture is true for the entire planet all at once
>makes stupid post begging the question
These people are just baiting others into giving them attention by saying stupid and abhorrent things.

I dunno, but I'm Asian, so fuck you.

>offspring has straight hair
If you want to delude yourself with sheboon fantasies, at least don't cope with anime artstyles

Attached: 1531433378738.jpg (545x625, 31.28K)

>white men breed all races of women
>the mixed male babies are thrown off the nearest cliff
>the mixed female babies breed with the pure white male babies
>rinse and repeat

Attached: 1657380074812.jpg (258x500, 17.26K)

yeah, you'll regret it if you don't man
being single out there is not a good bet

You're a Polack so your genes are worth preserving. Knock her up user