Why does pol hate trans woman?

Pol incels think pic rel is a man

Attached: x.jpg (426x320, 18.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/dn14146-gay-brains-structured-like-those-of-the-opposite-sex/
youtube.com/watch?v=IGVZOLV9SPo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Op is a faggot

There are no trans women dumbass. Only faggots in drag

They’re not women they’re larping to be bottoms. Not one wants to stick their dick in “not a pussy”

there's no such thing as a trans woman you stupid jew. they're called men

fpbp
/thread

A thread died for this
remember the options field

Attached: op is a faggot.webm (1920x1080, 1.93M)

Poltards are mentally ill social rejects. Doesn't matter what they think about trans.

It's funny cause you gotta say "trans" lmao...even when being shilled, they still aren't real women

Attached: 1624051940853.png (916x840, 135.71K)

>women

memeflag projection

kek saved

That's a man

don't get me wrong, I'd fuck him, but putting on makeup, taking hormones, getting surgery, or whatever still doesn't change your chromosomes from XY to XX. It's literal mental illness, and I won't enable it.

Still fuck it, though. Inadvisably.

>trans
>woman
Fucking mentally ill FREAKS

Literal hideous incel losers who will never known the touch of another human being yet they are judging of others lol. I'd tell them to get a life but we both know that isn't possible

YOU WILL FUCK THE TRANNIE!

Attached: 6kg1j5.jpg (964x500, 192.49K)

>Why does pol hate trans woman?
people from pol might be troll bastards pretending to be dumb and stupid but never degenerates
KYS OP you should be on

Lmao

>literal hideous incels

That's a funny way to describe trannies

Attached: 163233168444.gif (1000x900, 381.75K)

That’s a lot of angry words just to say ”I can’t refute the argument”.

>leaf
>garbage post

how typical

>born with dick and balls
>Lawl you think this person with a manly face and manly neck and manly shoulders this photo taken with extremely opportune lighting conditions at at a generous time is a "guy"

>Incel
>You're worthless as a person until you fuck a dude with mental issues.

It's amazing. Even when they're as twiggy as men come they always look like dudes. You will never. ever. be a woman.Accept this truth and sort your life out.

Attached: Woah.png (682x1216, 375.21K)

I don't hate trans people, I'm just trying to remove all of the artificial hormones from the food and water supply so they are no longer victims of other nations chemical warfare strategies against the American people.

it really messes with the still developing brains of fetuses.

trannies are victims of chemical warfare.

Because I hate faggots. Next slide thread please.

Source:

newscientist.com/article/dn14146-gay-brains-structured-like-those-of-the-opposite-sex/

she's so hot bros

Attached: capture.jpg (1242x911, 122.88K)

Typical incel green text fuckn loser. Lol you are pathetic. Leave trans people alone. You loaers are never gunna have kids anyway so wtf do you care when your world is online and you're going to die alone and sad.

Yes. With a bat.

Sweatie, ur confusing gender with sex.

Please pickup a dictionary before opening your mouth u fucking loser

Attached: 1656253853679.gif (342x316, 1.35M)

most people in this world are so naieve, they believe that our enemies would leave anything alone as "sacred"

youtube.com/watch?v=IGVZOLV9SPo

it's all weaponized...

all of this is weaponized.

Attached: e2a.jpg (720x405, 17.42K)

Gender and sex are the same thing you fucking faggot. Theres 2 gender and 10 million flavors of mental illness

I'd absolutely date a hot Trans chick. I've dated many hot girls at this point why not try something new

Die, kikel.

divide and conquer, at its finest.

Leave the kids alone troomer

Attached: NgGYW9WTxtbg.png (398x573, 327.87K)