Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance to ‘My Son Michael’

True if big.

>Michelle Obama’s mother, Mary McGillicuddy Robinson, has died at the age of 84. She went peacefully in her sleep before being mostly devoured by her Lhasa Apso, and Chicago police have ruled out any foul play. The real story, however, is how she worded her Last Will and Testament. According to Illinois Comptroller and Keeper of the Public Record, Art Tubolls, “Michelle” doesn’t legally exist:

>“Mrs. Robinson’s will clearly states that her possessions should all go to ‘my son, Michael Robinson Obama.’ In Illinois, a person can’t legally change their gender, so she had to use his real name or she wouldn’t have gotten anything.”

obamatrackers.com/even-as-a-man-shes-prettier-than-you-meemaw/

Attached: Unit.jpg (445x267, 16.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

obamatrackers.com/sample-page/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you know the drill bois.

Attached: Rosita.jpg (978x534, 123.3K)

B u m p

Attached: B74DB2CD-0A3A-43FE-8FC2-2A2AA8B3FC5B.jpg (769x768, 96.39K)

>She went peacefully in her sleep before being mostly devoured by her Lhasa Apso, and Chicago police have ruled out any foul play.

faggot.

>Expose this huge secret because she wants to make sure her multi-multi millionaire ex first lady "daughter" inherits her trinkets.

C'mon guys, use your brains.

how do you vet this?

Bump...

"Hoax on twitter"...?

Looking more into this reveals that it is fair news. OP is a faggot as always

Fake* idk why I typed fair.

Attached: D29321CD-E89D-4FB1-9919-A097AEBEC370.jpg (960x953, 87.68K)

Marian Lois Robinson (née Shields; born July 29, 1937) is the mother of Michelle Obama, former First Lady of the United States, and Craig Robinson, a basketball executive. She is also the mother-in-law of 44th U.S. President Barack Obama. Chicago, Illinois, U.S.

I want Any Forums to signal boost Art Tubolls and Michael Robinson Obama.

see

Based 1488 poster

holy shit. yep.

Attached: 7g2rpoweivdpo.jpg (474x568, 23.82K)

>Mary McGillicuddy Robinson
Boomer level of fake and gay

I'm not surprised crackers on Any Forums think Michelle is a man. It's a common trope to consider black women unfemine.

Don't get me wrong, first ladies are usually busted Melaina being the exception.

>dead nigger
who cares lmao

>About us
>Obamatrackers.com is a subsidiary of the “America’s Last Line of Defense” network of parody, satire, and tomfoolery, or as Snopes called it before they lost their war on satire: Junk News

THE NAME OF MICHELLE OBAMA'S MOTHER IS MARIAN LOIS ROBINSON

STOP BUMPING GAY OPS.

You can go right across the border to Wisconsin or to California or Washington or whatever and get a sealed gender marker change. The only distinction is that those states have a process to impound your original birth certificate and change that under seal as well.

If you’re in a state that refuses to honor such an order you can still change your gender on your passport and drivers license. Unclear if you can change it with social security and retire 5 years early, KEK

>Before you complain and decide satire is synonymous with “comedy”: sat·ire ˈsaˌtī(ə)r noun: The use of humor, irony, exaggeration, OR ridicule to expose and criticize people’s stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues. Everything on this website is fiction. It is not a lie and it is not fake news because it is not real. If you believe that it is real, you should have your head examined. Any similarities between this site’s pure fantasy and actual people, places, and events are purely coincidental and all images should be considered altered and satirical. See above if you’re still having an issue with that satire thing.
Goddamnit OP why do you have to be a cocksucking nigger faggot every single day?

Attached: 1652911051494.png (649x763, 639.3K)