If government becomes tyrannical guns will save u-akkkhhhh

>if government becomes tyrannical guns will save u-akkkhhhh
No they wont sweety. One of these things can wipe out a whole squad of rebels.

Attached: 1658372156403412.webm (1100x480, 2.89M)

You don't even need a gun on it just attach some knives and send a few of those and they'll kill everyone in sight

>walk up behind it
>yoink
>cool, thanks for the new rifle!

then why not let us have them?
the government ready to carpet bomb its own citizens doesnt care about their safety.

why not build the gun inside the robot itself instead of making that retarded top heavy contraption

It's a neat concept, but these things are ridiculously easy to ham-up. 2 people with cover can do it like Han and Chewbacca did. TPTB need a more diverse platform or a human operator - otherwise, these just won't be that effective. That said, I look forward to the robot wars.

Attached: 11-1.jpg (723x1024, 184.28K)

>Runs out of ammunition
Ok now what

*teleports behind robot and hacks it to make the most perfect chicken tendies*
heh. nothin' personal, brobot.

Attached: heh-smug-slurping-jahey.jpg (507x463, 62.03K)

This is design is just a proof of concept. An integrated weapon would be super costly though, and require a lot of specific parts. If they really want to make these into robot dog killing machines, it's far better to keep it modular.

Til it decides to blow itself up

A wet blanket will wipe that out faggot.

yeah, this. Id go after it with a rope. tangle it up and drag it off into the woods

It honestly shocks me how much people underestimate how dangerous an armed robot is.

>I'll just...
You're already dead
>Maybe if I
It has already seen you and put a bullet through your brain
>What you don't realise is...
It can see you through walls and is waiting to kill you the moment you do anything hostile.

Your entire retarded scenario banks on the fact there is only one of them and you're obscenely lucky.

They will never be alone in the field. They will have no blind spots.

Lets see its defense against a moat

Yea im sure theyll just be alone, and not traveling in packs

this.

i was just thinking about the A-10 thunderbolt's history but youre probably right

Thats just some garbage some kid built in their garage. You can see they dont even trust it enough with their rifle so they used really large risers. No compensation for recoil.

Seriously even cheap .22 connected to drones would have much more psychological impact.

horseshit

the gun is externally mounted because someone bought the robot and adapted it. If the military wanted this (they don't because its too easily defeated with a paintball gun or blanket) they would integrate the weapons system and mass produce it

Attached: 1655681804469.jpg (1125x1141, 564.46K)

Yep, thete will be loads. Send in 100 of these into a town and they can take it over from the enemy. And theyre pretty cheap too, definitely cheaper than training a human being, arming them, paying them with benefits etc..

Attached: 1658378496942664.webm (711x400, 2.65M)

drops 5 gallons of oil based paint on it

you'll be correct in a few decades. Ine armoured vehicle or amateur armoured truck could just drive over these.

They aren't agile or fast enough yet. More AI and servos will fix both

Attached: 1655681983501.jpg (818x1024, 271.93K)

Even better, "it's a Unix system, I know this!" > plug in universal adapter > clack on a *mechanical keyboard > it is now reprogrammed to fight for your cause.

They could do it now, doesnt need to gave great a.i. just remote control it.

And whats to stop them from being remote controlled from hundreds of mile away?

remote control is too slow. AI will let these react faster and more accurately than any human

>1,000 miles away...

Scary shit man, metal gear coming to life

You are 100% pure unfilterd retard.

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (880x587, 122.64K)

Ok fine. You can come with me.

Now were talkin.
Heemeyer those fucking things

AI is a good thing, it's 100% logic based.

But Im on the second flood and there is only a path by ladder.

Until we have the ability to make hunters like in HL2, the attrition rate of these things is going to be fucking terrible. The cost/ time to replace or repair any part of it skyrockets with integrated weapons. Modularity (not necessarily like that) makes sense. Whatever though. It's a pipe dream. When has our government been able to mass produce anything, much less do it cheaply?

if they make guns useless, then why do you care so much about them?