The Bible: jews did this, then jews did that, then this happened to the jews...

the Bible: jews did this, then jews did that, then this happened to the jews, and now what's happening to the jews here is REALLY crazy, you wouldn't believe it, but guess what the jews did? they did jew stuff. and now here the BIG JEW had a FINAL JEW MOMENT. now all the people who aren't jews can be jews too. the end

Attached: bible.jpg (2738x1825, 3.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/hh2iYWBS8Q0x/
bitchute.com/video/g53JYceiDe4C/
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

American intellectuals...

hot take numbnuts, how about you read the source before making threads about it. i wont hold my breath

only a jew would make this conclusion, you kike

or just someone who had open-minded curiousty and read several books, new and old testament

ok then faggot lets discuss your oh so intellectual and "open minded" interpretation of the bible....
Jesus was the completion of the Mosaic "JEW" law hence when He died on the cross He said, "it is complete"
Jesus constantly called out the jews for their bullshit synagouge of satan etc. ergo thats why the fucking jews had him killed.
retort fuckface

cry about it essua jewsuas cant be the messiah

Attached: page.jpg (2448x3264, 2.37M)

The majority of the book is basically “How to piss off God: starring Israel, Egypt, Babylon, and Syria.”

furthermore, and this is important so stop sucking cock for a minute and listen, what we see today in terms of the absolute degeneracy and outright hatred for true Christian values stems from the jewish media and influence they have on people like you. ((You)) can feel a western wind blow and say it will rain but you cant interpret the time in which you live. 177777777

>I am clueless, somebody help me.
Ok, heres a start:

(4:44) Rabbi about Jesus: "Well, we tell all the goyim that they worship a jew, and they believe us, so what's the difference."

(13:00) Rabbi about God: "Most jews don't like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer."

Attached: WhiteJesus.jpg (1024x1024, 229.57K)

jews argue among themselves in the books i read. they constantly talk of a lack of faith, or a turning away from God, so that someone or God himself must set the record straight somehow. how is Jesus quarreling with the status quo jews of the time any different?

the hebrew on the next pg says it all

>Rabbi
no difrent than the pastors who support gay mariage its bullshit every group has heritics
the truth hurts

Jesus was jewish. Thats all I need to know. Smell ya later heebs.

Man, bring Hitchens back. These new atheists fucking suck. Anyways, I wrote a 430 page book with 785 sources that irrefutably and conclusively proves that 9/11 was an inside job, the Bible is supernaturally authored, and the jews of today are not the Biblical Israelites, white people are.

Given that Biblical prophecy places us currently in the end times, this is all conducted by the Synagogue of Satan, prophesied to exist in Revelation. This cabal acts as an international criminal syndicate, loosely based around freemasonry and luciferianism. They facilitated 9/11 as a complex money laundering operation, in order to conceal a massive amount of real-wealth that was looted from the world through planned and intentionally created World Wars, and used in the form of fraudulent security bonds to collapse the USSR. I prove that Lusitania and Pearl Harbor were conspiracies and false flags similar to 9/11.

The Bible was supernaturally authored, and I prove it through several ways, such as historically fulfilled prophecy, Equidistant Letter Spacing codes placed within the text, and knowledge present that is thousands of years ahead of its time, only possible through divine intervention.

Pdf can be downloaded here:
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf

Or here:
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy

because Asa, He is the Messiah. Why soooo much hatred for Christians in contemporary society? Why is satanism, luciferianism and atheism fucking pushed on the masses by the Jewish liberal media. Its scared

Attached: DoCHO9vWkAEyX5Q.jpg (1200x675, 190.44K)

>He is the Messiah.
not possible mashiach has to be born of man and woman he cant only be born of woman

Listen to the interview, he ain't no heretic, he's a true blue, european hating, Christian hating, globohomo pushing, degenerate causing, hand rubbing, sheckle grabbing, disgusting leader of the smallhat tribe. The only difference is he's more honest than most.

Attached: Post.jpg (554x554, 37.97K)

>he ain't no heretic
if that is him pictured with no bear or payot he is definantly a heritic and I dont even need to here him speak to no so

Don't cast your pearls before swine I suppose, but know this one day you will cease to exist in this system and then you WILL know what is the truth and what is not

2 more weeks, christcuck. fuck you and fuck your jewish god, i will never forgive what you and your ilk have done to the white race. you are the chief golem of jews, perfectly crafted to excellence to destroy the roman empire. the rope awaits

either mary is not realy a virgin or jesus is imediently disqualified from being mashiach witch is it?

It'll be by beheading, the day WILL come when anyone who doesnt denounce Christ will be murdered hope that gives you some comfort

there was no such thing as jews in biblical times. the word jew or specifically Ashkenazi jews- is a modern invention. the reason why the OT doesn't mention europeans is because they had little to no contact with them.
the new testament is about europeans more than the people of judea, the bulk of it is addressing european churches including greek churches and celtic. the greatest of the great church fathers were all european. seethe tranny and also saged

Isiah 7:14
Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel.

>virgin
the word in the orginal hebrew is not virgin its young woman