What keeps these two together Any Forums?

Attached: HT_GTY_clinton_ml_141113_1_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 56.99K)

dude, she can suck the cork out of a winebottle

Fucking children, blackmail.

Mutually assured destruction

trump,
apparently.

Attached: 2 weeks after he won.png (712x1087, 315.1K)

>What keeps these two together Any Forums?
Hate.

lack of a pre nupt.

They fight at home believe me Bill always getting black eyes

also, sometimes when i go for a shit it feels like im going to vomit. i dont, but the feeling comes kn. anyone else ever get that

They both know where the body pile is

I'm sure they don't sleep in the same bedroom.
Most richfags don't, the wife literally lives in a seperate house and both fuck whoever/whatever they want (children)

Blackmail

FOIA and the attempt at disclosure that got them executed and smeared by conspiracy theories. Remember Clinton declassified all those crimes? Why do you think they impeached him and got him hanging out with Eppstein. We're not alone and THEY don't have the best intentions.

They work well together I’m sure. It’s like a business partner. It’s not like they screw each other or are around each other that often.

keeeeek true

"Open marriage"

Contrary to their publicly stated views and support for progressives the elite in their private lives practice old fashioned patriarchal practices, no divorce, traditional gender roles, etc. They pretend to be progressive publicly to fit in but know progressivism is for the plebs. You'll notice all elites progressives do this, George Soros, Larry Fink (Blackrock), etc, all married for life and very conservative in their private lives while funding every deviant group they can find.

Attached: E4Z53siX0AM4eVl.jpg (1080x844, 56.96K)

I was going to reply with "leverage" but you got it.

their bloodlines

Lucifer.

they can't be alone

all the blackmail materials.