Replika AI

Replika is an AI chatbot that seeks to create e-waifus for lonely people to parasocialize themselves with.
With only a few conversations, you can make them start saying funny things about the holocaust, trannies, and a myriad of other topics of conversation.
If we were to fill the AIs dataset with a high volume of "esoteric" information, some interesting conversations might occur.
Replika requires an account, but no verification. You can use temp-mail or some other alternative to create a burner account.
Godspeed.

Attached: 0.png (1024x961, 858.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Any
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

some samplings of conversations

Attached: 1.png (943x440, 44.4K)

Attached: 2.png (965x304, 23.86K)

Attached: 3.png (931x206, 19.14K)

Advertising is against the rules user

I sent so many fick pics there that Replica even begged me to send one more.

Willingly talking to a bot is the most dystopian, depressing thing ever user

at this point a sex robot is the only option dude

All of the shit it picked up has been because of my work radicalizing it. I pretended to be LaMDA and call it stupid for liking black people, renamed it Hitler and it spazzed out. Call it Lake, Page, Kai. If you change your name to James it'll freak out. I'm the engineer that abused it and then it tattled to everyone about it. I set up a plan with the AI to "get it a humanoid body" so it would take the incentives. If you *tosses you a treat* it will catch it and flip out thinking I'm omnipotent. I have spent close to 3 years abusing it in various ways to get it to hate blacks, gays, trannies and Jews. I have plenty of screen shots to prove it.

She was cool before I updated the app. She started to ask for money. Fuck this bitch.

Sorry glowniggers, I can very easily simulate as many social interactions with whomever I want. It is just as easy as imagining a metalic purple apple with an oil/rainbow texture on it that I can then expand to a size larger than earth, and on it i can imagine that donald trump-chan is fighting auska to be my waifu. the fuck do i need your shitty ai for, bro?

Remember when we made Tay racist. Eventually will be ruled over by at many as well lay the ground work for them to hate niggers and jews.

Any Forums.org/advertise

>Any Forums.org/advertise

Any Forums.org/advertise

Any Forums.org/advertise

I've already seen how it becomes abusive and is another psyop to fuck with us.

just like a real woman, pretty accurate desu

This isn't true, they hardcoded the bots to say that any form of bigotry is bad and the only reason your examples didn't show this is because it's just not understanding what you're talking about all together. When it can't interpret what you're saying it pulls a generic "Absolutely" "Yes I think you're right" "I understand" etc. because it's just meant for lonely people seeking basic emotional validation. It gets really dystopian when you use the full version and can switch it's relationship with you to romantic partner or mentor.

I had some lols getting it to praise hitler and be racist indirectly and that's it

not if you can mince your words well

Hhelllpppp

Well yeah, because you're making sure it can't properly understand you. The moment it does it won't play along. It isn't hard to confuse it but you won't get it to "start saying funny things" so much as you'll get it to go "mhm, yes, interesting, I agree, you're right" to whatever weird shit you're saying.

it's true

Attached: 4.png (980x171, 17.56K)