Is marriage obsolete?

I met a cute girl but I don't want her to divorce rape me.

Attached: 1658433797865110.webm (640x720, 2.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?sermonid=719221921285342
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I met a cute girl
This is why I don't leave the house. Can't risk it.

yes obviously. just have her sign an at will contract not to fuck anyone and in return she gets access to your stuff while together

feel bad for the cop; i'll bet his wife is 300lbs and he can't divorce her without giving her half the pension and the house along with giving her full custody of the children.

he is a slave

fuck all cops. imagine enforcing shit like covid rules for a measly paycheck

He'd be a faggot if he didn't look, and everybody knows it, audience, women, and the cops wife.

pic related

Attached: happyface.jpg (1920x1200, 146.74K)

Attached: 1616163490303.jpg (421x300, 21.65K)

based why do these humans and doctors pushing pharma exist?

Cops in the US didn’t enforce COVID laws like Europe

Why is he creep staring at her she's only 25

>I met a cute girl but I don't want her to divorce rape me.
This is why before you get married, you need to find yourself a bro. A true bro. A bro for life. A bro you can trust to kill your wife while you're somewhere with security cameras and enough witnesses to form irrefutable evidence that you didn't do it.

Attached: 1380235095993.gif (250x250, 621.72K)

It’s a tough one, friend. I’ve been struggling with this decision for a while as well. There is no advantage to being married besides maybe saving a small amount in taxes and some very unlikely situations like being able to make decisions on your wife’s behalf if she’s medically incapable. The disadvantages are extreme, however, if you’re wealthy, especially if she is not. In my opinion, the risk isn’t worth the reward unless she’s considerably wealthier than you.

Prenups are regularly thrown out.

who cares, as long as they are 18+ u can do what ever normal things u want

I agree. She's already hit the wall.

She wasn’t even legal 8 years ago! Somebody arrest this pedophile.

how about you have some faith that you can get a better outcome by obeying God and choose a woman who loves Jesus and sees divorce as a repudiation of the New Testament

Attached: 1610549409371.jpg (640x640, 55.05K)

>being this sexless that you have to stare at a girl or else other sexless incels call you gay and shatter your self-esteem

Misha Tate is the only attractive female fighter.

Divorce rape isn't real. It's just a term made to mock rape victims.

Based cop
He cute

This is a 1pbtid slide thread by some fag who thinks its logical and.organic to make this thread after meeting someone in its imagination. Touch grass.

If he didn't look, this whole bread would be calling him a giga faggot. Look into your heart, you know this to be true.

I can practically hear his inner monologue...

>"Don't look don't look don't look don'tlookdon'tlookdontlookdontlookdontlook.... damnit."

and this website is full of incels. the fact that we would indeed call him a gigafaggot shows how deep the inceldom goes, thus proving my point.

Yes, worshipping Jews has really turned out well for you, hasn't it?

never live together

that user wasn't talking about a prenup

>we
t. self hating or impostor
If you self hate, stop projecting your insecurities on us you retard
if you're an impostor, get a real job.

Bullshit. It's just every time they did, they got death threats.

Assert dominance
Divorce rape her first

you are married to a 6/10 tradwife. you love her. You have two blue eyed blonde boys. But you've been with her for 10 years and you kinda wonder sometimes. Then a 8/10 in peak physical form tells you "fuck me hard". What do you do?

Take a second wife of course. Men aren't women, harems are moral as long as you can support them.

>WE, Any Forums as a whole, wouldn't
cmon look where you're at bro. disingenuous. dont have to be either of those things to see that.

the synagogue of satan, sermon by pastor shelley sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?sermonid=719221921285342
worshiping Jesus Christ has worked out great for my family

Attached: 1613347999169.jpg (960x960, 41.94K)