Why did rave die?

it was the last middle class white suburban cultural movement. Was it too white?

Attached: 414529C2-5519-446E-942E-17CDDC75C6CB.jpg (800x571, 41.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y6120QOlsfU
youtu.be/C8G8cdbPmp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they either OD'd or went tranny

too many niggers, thots, whores, and frat boys went to them, totally changed the vibe.

trends. they come and go

it was alive and doing fine well into late 90s.
by the early 2000s it was full of millennials and posers, they killed it.

I saw it happen.

plus us older folks by that time, could no longer get excited by tracks and tunes we had heard 10 years prior.

this is 100% true.

Based

youtu.be/y6120QOlsfU

They’re degenerate

Raves are still very common. My last roommates were actually raveorganizers. It just has its own scene like every other subculture

it was already dying by the end of the 90s, the underground aspect had been lost and they were hosting big rave festivals

It was always druggies.

This. Ravers were always retarded whores, irredeemable.

Because you can't sit around with a sullen look on your face staring into a smartphone and rolling your eyes at boomers and have it still be called "A Rave".

Being a sedentary smartphone couch potato with no cardio and dancing all night to chemical brothers and Infected Mushroom are incompatible life choices.

Everyone got scared off seeing all those fucking kids curled up and dying on X next to loud speakers. That and all those huge ecstasy busts down in the southwest in the mid 2000s

The nice thing about the rave subculture was that it was heavily gatekept so only hot women could participate in it. You never saw any fat and ugly girls going to raves.

Attached: jf13jje0rtm21.jpg (1242x1647, 367.91K)

Low info nigger bot

Too many producers making fucking garbage beats. Cops staking them out as drug parties (they aren't wrong). Niggers and other undesirables fucking up the scene. People getting old/dying. There will be a popular revival of this subculture in another 10 years if global western Weimar continues.

>plus us older folks by that time, could no longer get excited by tracks and tunes we had heard 10 years prior.
This is maybe the biggest problem. People underestimate how hard it is to create something genuinely new and good in electronic music. The last artists I gave a shit about were the Chemical Brothers and even they started repeating themselves eventually.

lol not true at all
youtu.be/C8G8cdbPmp8

it was so fun. i miss the 90s. ice + dancing all night = thin. still thin, but not as.

-signed, Xer

probably chink fentynal killed them all

Oldfag here. still got my JNCOs, bitches, an just waiting time to show up to ur lame “rave” and blow your zoomer fucking mind. U got flow? U even got sag? PLUR, faggots.

Attached: 45D653F2-DE5B-4E0E-9F28-1A4A119320CA.jpg (429x600, 30.46K)