Why don't people want real jobs anymore?

why don't people want real jobs anymore?

Attached: original_congrats-now-go-get-a-real-job-3161654651.jpg (1024x1024, 101.35K)

No pay, no benefits. Corporations destroyed any hope of a future

Because new generations suffers extreme depression

>real job
the fact this phrase exists is proof of 1984 newspeak dystopia. funny thing is, the people who unironically talk like this also believe, "the market fixes everything," but "some jobs in the market are superfluous or somehow 'not real,'" whatever the fuck that even means (hint: it means nothing it's metaphysical mumbo jumbo meant to obfuscate the physical reality of pay which is not even remotely liveable, so the convenient excuse always has to be there "but there is some 'real job' waiting for you just jump through these hoops and go into debt." it's such a joke but apparently im the only one laughing. most people take this shit seriously. which is the real joke.

>min 3 years of experience
>fluent english (you put your fucking company in my country, speak spanish bitch)
>proficiency in almost 7 technologies
>pizza friday for the burnout

I'd love a real job. Problem is only a handful of them exist and the competition is fierce. And none of them are part-time (in other words, you need an unobtainable tradwaifu to take care of your home or else your lack of work-life balance turns you into a fucking goblin)

>no pay

factually incorrect.

a study just dropped yesterday proving depression isn't real. it was a big pharma psy op to sell you jew pills. next excuse please?

>le dystopian harry potter fiction

you're a beaner, be grateful any company wants to setup there. you should be paying them for the privilege.

>i am a failure who can't wash his own clothing

lol. next excuse please?

>it was a big pharma psy op to sell you jew pills

LMAO ITS DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ

what real job?

get a real job

the ones you don't want apparently

Oh right I'll just kill myself with debt and taxes. No thanks, I'd rather raise my white kids to appreciate working for yourself and sticking it to the man every step of the way.

eh. the medicine they peddle isnt really great

idk I kinda like working in the fast food kitchen. Id make food. is that a real job?

youre retarded

The market would correct any issues if it were allowed to exist as a natural ecosystem. Instead jewish bureaucrats have teamed up with jewish corporations to create synthetic conditions.

Why do you think making your own job makes you immune to debt and taxes

real jobs dont exist

I've applied for several recently, and I'm a professional with a great resume and skills. Most never reply, despite my resume being an obvious candidate for an interview. The last one that replied to set up an interview for "next week" hasn't gotten back to me two weeks later.

tl;dr, idiot companies have HR roasties handling hiring and they are terrible. hiring managers should be screening resumes first, then giving them to HR, not the other way around.

Because boomers and jews don't want to pay a real salary. Come back when you are offering enough to buy and house an raise a family on while still having time to be around them.

I've never interacted with a company where hiring was an hr thing.

Let me describe the life of the average working class 20 something man in the West:

>work 40 hour week doing honest work
>can just about afford to rent a room in HMO property
>live paycheck to paycheck, occasionally going overdrawn due to unexpected costs
>can save maximum 10% of a paycheck on a VERY GOOD month

This is a recipe for societal disaster.
Men want, fundamentally, to have enough money to own their own home and care for a family.
When these goals become largely unattainable, life becomes meaningless for most men and a large number will just check out.
This entire system is by design and is NOT purely the fault of lazy or stupid people.
I know a lot of you here will probably think
>"yeah but that same guy probably has all these unnecessary expenses, I knew a guy who had it all against him, lived so poor but still made it", but that simply isn't true for most men.
I can explain further if anyone is interested.

>IS DA GREED
stop being retarded

Because THEY have overtly broken the social contract. It wasn't enough for THEM to pull strings from the background and just leave us generally alone to live our lives.
Nope, now they want to be literal aristocrats and they want us to be literal serfs.
Famine, war and pestilence are the future.

Stop being old.

im interested

they are intimidated by you

There has to be real jobs

to get real jobs.

Notice how Boomer Propaganda works -

they never address the Primera Problem - Self Sustaining Jobs. They skip that and go straight to the other steps - Start a family! Have kids!

And who will pay for them?

jews.