Disney World- the last safe and affordable place whites can go on vacation?

It’s affordable, wholesome and traditional. Safe and fun for the whole family!

Attached: 17763565-FCE9-431C-A632-A58BB1171815.jpg (735x489, 379.62K)

What is the context of the photo?
And apparently disney has been trying to price out niggers and south american tour groups but they just keep coming no matter how high they raise the price

>not full of minorities
I doubt it

I'm sure that couples son enjoyed the trip.

Go to a national park retard

Attached: 1606529359961.png (625x626, 90.8K)

Someone post the nigga family brawl in toon town

Lol, has someone not been watching all the nigger brawling videos coming out of Disney parks?
Shit between that and Rosita not high fiving a black kid and causing more problems for Sesame Street than when Elmo turned out to be a pedophile rapist theme parks are in real trouble lately.
It's priced out so Whites can't go but gibs will take blacks anywhere.

>affordable

Attached: 3C05C448-2292-4831-837D-F2E88933B3E4.jpg (682x866, 233.23K)

>these are the people reproducing
Yeah im starting to think incels are right.

I know the feds are here honey potting, and I've seen way too many slide threads about military recruitment lately so army shills probably just got another check recently, but I refuse to believe Disney is desperate enough to spend money on this shit hole

They changed their announcements from ladies and gentlemen, boys, and girls to nno-binary newspeak. It's only a matter of time before kiss the girl becomes fuck his ass.

Attached: EdjPAL9UYAA_YSS.jpg (540x413, 21.18K)

>Disney World- the last safe and affordable place whites can go on vacation
>It’s affordable, wholesome and traditional. Safe and fun for the whole family!

This is written just like some GenX'er was paid $20 an hour to go around on different sites and try to talk up Disney to try to psyop them into believing that Disney is a good place to go because

1) the negative press for the last 6 months has been obliterating their numbers
2) the crazy low foot traffic is hurtin their bottom line and Corporate has a number they gotta reach by the end of the year
3) please show up and gib us monies....

Attached: 1648476069025.jpg (225x224, 6.89K)

Last time I went it was full of Hispanics and Muslim Arabs. sorry OP
Also I’m sure there are better ways to treat your kids with your surplus budget. Like meaningful hobbies they can cultivate over a lifetime

Go camping, it's cheap and nigger free

>affordable
ha ha ha ha no

>I've seen way too many slide threads about military recruitment
They’re collecting data on why we won’t join. I know because I was paid to be a part of the initial campaign

Attached: 543745.jpg (759x1040, 364.48K)

More than half the recent Disney movies are about brown people or fag shit. They're adding that black princess from that movie no one watched as a ride. You expect white families to think a park full of shitskin mascots and rides is wholesome and traditional why?

Zippity doo dah