Political implications of flat earth? Why do some people want us to believe this? Do you think it's real or a hokes?

Political implications of flat earth? Why do some people want us to believe this? Do you think it's real or a hokes?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/playlist/1I7nsnr6XxUI/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Daily reminder only kikes spam flat earth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Attached: EJL2OtCW4AAUqvS.jpg (2081x1010, 220.38K)

What's with pic related?

Most convincing series I've seen on the topic so far

What on Earth Happened? Parts 1-13
bitchute.com/playlist/1I7nsnr6XxUI/

Attached: 1642027453827.jpg (1344x960, 153.65K)

the valar never let us sail to the west.

Read the book of Genesis. The Devil likes to represent himself as a snake and use snake symbology in connection with his deceptions.

Attached: 1654460617587.png (1451x1080, 1.38M)

Reminder: You are browsing a SLIDE THREAD

Do your job and REPORT, SAGE, and IGNORE SLIDE THREADS

Just because you include the words political implications doesn't make this a political fucking topic retard

honestly, they've lied about so much, im open to the possibility of the earth being flat

seethe harder roundie shill

Attached: 1651010528500.jpg (682x682, 65.08K)

>doesn't know about the perspective

Don't get mad bro

seethe

Attached: 1543632993901.jpg (600x800, 50.21K)

>Gravity, eclipses, coriolis effect/hurricanes, constellations in different hemispheres, jetstreams, aurora borealis, magnetic field, phases of other planets, satellites, earthquake detection patterns, tides.
Every single one of these is explained by a spherical Earth. Explain them all with flat earth. I'll wait.

lol

Attached: 1658206628580581.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Get a load of these geniuses try to launch a rocket through the firmament God put above the Earth to divide the waters above and below the heavens. Way to go, guys.

Attached: 1642556385339.webm (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Picrel
Oh, and I forgot atmospheric lensing and RF propagation.

Attached: 237.png (533x548, 38.11K)

They want you to believe in the ice wall so they can subvert borders. “If you feel trapped by the ice wall, why do you support national borders”? Anyone who says otherwise is a leftists faggot or a Midwest bored redneck who needs to wake the fuck up. It is national subversion. Nothing more. Stacking Dolls/Fractals.

the entire ball would look bigger if you were all up close, not just North America, genius.

SEETHE

glownigger bait thread. Don't even bother replying, its literal kikes spamming this shit.

shills are really fired up tonight!

Attached: 1642028463816.webm (852x480, 2.22M)

Still didn't answer my other question

Attached: 1644754165030.webm (750x422, 2.95M)

Let me phrase it this way.
What does the earth being flat change in any way whatsoever? We already know the governments of the world lie to us. Discovering the earth being flat wouldn’t suddenly be some cataclysmic event. People would just go, “neat.” and move on, or not give a single fuck. We saw how little people care about the UFO declassifications.

Attached: 5050D95A-51AB-4F35-9A5E-BA3703596A41.jpg (618x666, 371.02K)

I know op shitposting/bait but these threads are funny

what is the flat earth explanation for seasons? why do summer and winter happen, if earth is a flat disc?

Seethe, shill.

Attached: 1657693256326.jpg (426x809, 54.73K)

It's always the flat earth retards that end up at 30+ posts per thread trying to convince us (themselves?) That their delusions are true
Just stop man, you are not going to convince anyone your schizo bullshit is factual

It's okay sweaty, here's a picutre simple enough for you to understand.
Indeed it would be if we decided that one day takes 23 hours and 56 minutes, which is how long one rotation of the Earth around its axis takes.
But we're not retarded, so we're adding four minutes to account for the Earth's rotation around the Sun, and so on every midday the Sun is in zenith.
Of course you're not gonna address any of that, so I'm not gonna bother with the rest of your shilling.
You'll post it all again tomorrow anyway.

Attached: Bez tytułu.png (867x757, 12.98K)

We still don't know where ufo comes from though

My point was that the earth being a frisbee or being a bowling ball is irrelevant. Nothing changes about your life.

They (freemasons, Jews, Synagogue of Satan) tell us the big bang/globe earth/space/heliocentric lie to hid our Creator from us. When we are made to forget our divine nature as children of God, and to think we're an insignificant accident of nature, we fall into despair and turn to a life of sin, and the devil has our soul. We need to remember the truth -- that God created us to live with Him eterally, and not fall for these deceptions of the devil.

Attached: 1642030448969.jpg (473x587, 96.91K)

Either they are lying to us about the shape of the earth or they are to us about how things work. Radar is generally straight line only yet if you believe the earth is round how do you see objects beyond the curve? How do we have a 443km record for longest distance photo? If gravity is strong enough to do these things then we functionally live on a flat earth.

Agreed but let's just say it really is flat, why would people want us to think it's curved?

Christians already believe in firmament, as do select atheists. I fail to see how believing in a flat earth would sway the masses towards being Christian.

God speaks to me. He starved me to be very thin, I was very ugly because of my weight and became incelibate, and have not spoken to any women. He said I was chosen. I know, it seems hard to believe that all this pain is actually what God wants for us. It seems difficult to accept that China and Africa are some of the best places to be, and that America with all its money and sex is actually backwards. I don't have any faith, I'm saying it's hard to believe. But he really did do this to me, I had no choice, and he really did call me chosen. I think he's torturing me, I think my soul was caught or trapped inside a body and I'm being tortured and lied to. Who knows. This life was not fun. He let's me do and say whatever I want, he could stop me if he wanted to. I just wish I knew of other people like me, I know I can't be the only one being tortured by God for a plan that may not even benefit me.

The sun moves more towards the outside of the earth in winter and more towards the center in summer

Attached: 1655276906674.png (1221x2196, 3.94M)

>if you feel trapped by the ice wall, then why do you support national borders?
Because penguin aren't going to flood my country illegally.

If you make a thread about FE it gets spammed by a Polish bot/shill that tells you to kys
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Daily reminder only kikes spam flat earth/

because flatohomo sounds like shit, that's why.

to hide our Creator

Attached: Capture2.jpg (2401x1709, 270.77K)

Either it is the Luciferian theory about deception, or the Jews just like making a mockery of knowledge for the sake of being Jews. I don’t know what benefit anyone gains from lying about the earth being flat or round desu.

Oh okay thanks user. I can fall asleep now.

It’s a fake conspiracy theory spammed by glowniggers to poison the well whenever someone starts dropping too much truth. Of course, a bunch of useful idiots believe it now.

>flat
>in a sphere

roundies BTFO

>Why do some people want us to believe this?
When the time comes they will conflate Flatfaggotry with the JQ and Nazis being the good guys for the normies. Meanwhile they are doing the same here, with calling anons laughing about this shit "shills that want to slide
and silence them!" like they actually do with the JQ and everything else that's true.

The best thing you can do is ignore the threads.
If you want to know if flatfaggotry is real, try to make the sun work on a pizza earth.
Protip: You can't and you'd rather become a woman.

Attached: 1642427281858.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

So prove it you fucking retard. Row your boat to the edge, fall off, then live stream it.

Attached: C4EC99C0-8FFF-4755-92B6-3941D5D5B1A5.jpg (500x372, 53.59K)

Attached: 1644583429127.jpg (279x424, 22.12K)

Could be this.

If you disbelieve the lying, masonic, ZOG government, but believe their fake space agency, you might have a problem.

Attached: 273496272_4989917414399400_8919885834752343493_n.jpg (742x541, 51.73K)

wake up people

Attached: 1644755186917.jpg (993x994, 275.95K)

Well poison

Wont drink

/thread

I'm pretty sure they're just a bunch of trolls, and damn good ones seeing as how successful their bait is

I don't believe the earth is flat.

use your head, people

Attached: 1644754669133.png (767x961, 966.94K)

DURRRRRRR

Attached: 1658206723901084.jpg (514x466, 74.14K)

You're up to 20
Keep going, im sure you have more pictures in your arsenal, kike

nah, actually it's because they needed funds for the cold war but since pacifism was very important in the 60's, they invented space programs to fund military projects. then... well they had to keep on lying. costed this faggot his life.

Attached: jfk.png (974x650, 1.48M)

In order for Earth to be flat, you should easily be able to:
>produce an accurate map of the flat earth.
>explain how the sun and moon produce the day-night cycle on a flat earth.
>make any astronomical or cosmoloical prediction whatsoever using the flat earth model.

As a bonus, if your angle is Old Testament fundamentalism, you could explain why talmudic rabbis debated whether the sun moved behind the raqia or under the earth prior to returning to its starting point, but never discuss the possibility of the sun rotating in a circle above us, as in modern flat earth models. You could also explain why the psalmist says the heavens declare the glory of God, since the heavens on a flat earth are illogical and therefore declare an illogical god.

>antártica has forest and pyramids beneath all that snow.
>that’s why you can’t travel there
The only way that’s possible is if the poles rotate or the earth is flat.
>if the poles rotate than earths “magnetism” would also shift ... do your own research

what the fuck

Eliminate yourself from the gene pool you dumbfuck