Why do so many people work low wage jobs...

Why do so many people work low wage jobs? Why are so many jobs offered pay less than 15 when even 15 dollars isn't even great?

Attached: 9922029.jpg (960x1038, 139.07K)

because they fucked up

in life there are things called CONSEQUENCES. millenial liberals think CONSEQUENCES don't apply to them.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-20 222333.png (746x789, 1.01M)

Okay maybe so but even then why is the initial offering so low?

Teenagers, I'm guessing. Anyone in their 20s or older doing bottom of the barrel wagie work need to be run over

Attached: 1658269741482171.png (400x400, 177.31K)

Because it's a low skill job that anyone can do.

I'm 24 making $15 should I be run over?

If you have minimum skills, expect minimum wage. An actual monkey could do your job.
No one owes you shit, or "a living wage"
Learn to feed and care for yourself like every other living creature on Earth.

Attached: boo_hoo_poor_you.gif (220x220, 409.8K)

because it requires zero skill to do those jobs. You should be paying THEM to do the job. it's out of pure generosity that these corporations pay you to even be near any piece of machinery. Remember: you NEED them, they don't need you.

brokies should just be put into concentration camps and gassed. climate change would be solved in a day, but y'all ain't ready for that conversation.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-07-05-22h19m33s627.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

zoomers are approaching nigger/jew levels of whining and blaming their problems on everyone else
are you a nigger or a jew?
then stop acting like one

Attached: 1658183846636925.png (1080x1080, 754.22K)

because the service industry is 40% of the job market retard.

working part time for $15 is pretty cash if the job is not painful to participate in

Low wages has been a problem for awhile now I distinctly remember plenty of millennials complaining about this very issue

>low wages

there you go again. the WAGE isn't the problem. you CHOSE to work for that wage. if it wasn't enough to live in, why'd you agree to work for it? negotiate.

OR, move somewhere cheaper.

OR, get a real job.

there are plenty of options, but niggers expect the wage to change instead. why? entitlement, narcissism, laziness, just to name a few.

getting a 'real job' is pretty cost prohibitive but moving to a cheaper area could work if you line up a job there or work from home for a out of state company that pays a lot

If you make $150k/yr and live in the deep south your living expenses will basically be non-existent

>but you're a lazy nigger
No you stupid fucking foreign cunt TELLING me what the problem with my broken ass country is. Just move bro or negotiate with your employer aren't economically viable options when you're living paycheck to paycheck or when you are saddled with debt or have a kid. Companies openly offer little payment to their workers because the government doesn't give a fuck about their citizens while corporations suck every bit of labor as they possibly can from their base.

Why don't you go watch Jon Oliver you insufferable cunt?

>getting a real job is too hard and expensive

then you don't want it.

i'm hearing a lot of excuses and zero ownership.

>i'm saddled with debt

your choice

>i have a kid

your choice

refer to my earlier post regarding CONSEQUENCES.

Attached: 1658046961110.gif (644x800, 152.89K)

The first time I got a job for $15 an hour was in 1997. Painting houses. I now make $25 an hour. Not a painter anymore.

>then you don't want it

not saying it isnt doable but it is definitely expensive and saying it isnt extremely difficult for the average joe to compete like that is dishonest. companies know this and charge more because of it. look at what Seimens and Autodesk are doing when you want ot access their software to learn it and then look at the costs of getting certified

there's that entitlement again.

did you make the software? the company? the training courses? no. why do you feel entitled to it?

Wrong faggot. It’s because the people at the top collect all the money. Only a retard who never had to make his own way in life would call these jobs easy. Wtf is easy about dealing with fat retards like you who can’t make your own food?

i cant tell if you're fucking with me at this point but ok

There isn't any incentive to take ownership or be a man or whatever boomerisms you want to throw at me when the system blatantly doesn't give a shit when you are born poor and die poor.

>WELL THATS YOUR PROBLEM ITS NOT THE PROBLEM WITH THE COMPANIES OR THE GOVERNMENT YOU DIDNT PICK YOURSELF UP BY THE BOOTSTRAPS

I'm sure it's real nice living in a country that probably pays their workers a decent wage but unfortunately for burger land we are dealing with blood suckers here.

any job where you work in a deli and serve people food at the counter is extremely easy and goes by fast. you run into a few pieces of shit but overall is easy

If it's not easy then why is literally anyone qualified to do it?

150k a year in the deep south? Good fucking luck. Hope you’re smart enough to become a doctor or get some other job that takes 12 years to get a degree for because that’s about the only way you’ll make 150k down here. Living is cheaper for sure, but the pay also scales to that.

i live in a country with the highest cost of living in the world. homes are the most expensive in the world. the majority of us will never be able to buy a home or retire. we are known around the world as a "low wage economy". the richest people are the ones who got into buying houses 15 years ago.

is that the systems fault? no, it just is. it's not my fault, or your fault, or anyones fault. it's the way it is.

now, you can either cope and scream like a child, or take ownership and figure out how you're going to make it work.

boomers made it works. millenials cope and seethe. big difference there.

the system doesn't want anything for you. it doesn't want you broke, rich, dead, alive, anything. your types keep acting like everything is out to get you.

>i'm upset you must be trolling

cope

>pouring coffee is hard

just lol. if you bitch and moan too much, the machines will just take your job. then what? you'll be bitching and moaning for the job to be given back to you.

you must have missed what i wrote. you can work from home for a company in another state that pays bank

:(
A guy my best friend and I knew killed himself last night because he was a wagie in his 30s, going on to 40s. It's so terrible. I'm here at the beach and talking with my fiance who I love about a promotion, and my bestie is at his house innawoods counting down the days their child is born, and it's because of Any Forums our lives are so different.
That guy tried to live a normie dream and wound up in debt, wagie slaving and stuck in a hell carousel he couldnt get off of because every day he was a little bit more tired and a little older.
And literally the only difference between us and him were autists yelling at us since 2005 about never relaxing around blacks, the crimes of the Jew and how walls work. It's sobering because it's all true and it's the only difference between us and him. There but the grace of God go I.

I did. I was a sous chef at Wendy's and made $180k per year.

>cope

im not upset though, i dont feel anything towards you im just telling you its expensive

>killing yourself

lol. was never going to make it anyway. nothing of value was lost

it is expensive so get your money up or end up like the guy above lmao

>it is expensive so get your money up or end up like the guy above lmao

I dont need to worry about these sorts of things im just telling you that paying $3k for a cert is very expensive for the average person especially if they aren't living at home

>Australian minimum wage is 20.33
I'm not gonna listen to anything you say

>sous chef
>Wendy’s
Come on man ya gotta try to bait me a least a little harder

Tell me how you are a zoomer without telling me how you are a zoomer.
I make lower six figures in the Rust Belt. My friend clears quarter million along with my other friend. I am roughly 6x the median income where I live and am in the upper 8% and hes in the 2% for the area. To get to that level you have to serious the fuck up and make allies and fuck people over who arent immediately. That advice isnt feasible for easily 90% of Any Forums because it took a group of us more or less constantly hiring each other for better positions nonstop by our 30s to make that happen.

minimum wage is meaningless. rent is so high all those gains go to pay for a roof over your head anyway. there's literally no difference. in fact, your country it is far easier to make it. americopers taking an L once again

it's not expensive at all. if you can't afford to earn more money, that's a you problem. you are bad with money.

Now if only I had the skills to even get one of those jobs. Maybe I’ll claim to be a disparaged tranny and they’ll hire me anyway

Nigger wants to tell me that having Walmart as your employer is comparably to high rent in Australia. Fuck you stupid nigger I hope you die in a car crash ASAP.

im just saying to start a job in another state dude. then let them pay you when working remotely. my friend does it

well thats my point to the australian man.. if you want to be certified in AutoCAD or NX10 you better be ready to shell out $5k or more which i dont think most people have on hand

Oh look, another episode of Any Forums ignoring terrible financial policy in the form of usury-practicing central banking all while claiming they make 100k a year as a chef at Wendy's.