I'm about to Kurt-Kobain myself any moral support? or a joke for some laugh?

I'm about to Kurt-Kobain myself any moral support? or a joke for some laugh?

Attached: 292056329_5169538736465070_4216168128761262122_n.jpg (1448x2048, 611.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/press/2019/06/world-economic-forum-and-un-sign-strategic-partnership-framework
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lucky you if you can actually go through with it

What a dumb way to end it

Sauce?

boohoo nigger
also do the Any Forums method

Accept Christ into your heart, Do NOT do it, and go seek help. I know it seems hopeless now, but life will get better.

stream it on onlyfans and make some fuckin money

Greetings and welcome, Klaus want to play a game

Attached: 1234567.jpg (850x567, 142.58K)

tell that to job lol

start a life of crime before offing yourself

get a mask
get some gloves
leave your phone at home
smash a brick on some niggers head and take his money

not even kidding

If you're really set on it, bail out of a sessna and do it in the middle of live tv. I'm just hoping you find your passion in sessna piloting and use it to become a popular sessna instructor on live tv. This scam is self fulfilling because then you'd have an incentive to encourage others to follow in your footsteps who I only tell the first part to. Unless you're black then disregard the first part because I pay taxes for the person who reads you these things because you are illiterate and black.

It literally got better for Job.

Job stayed faithful and lived a good life. His struggles made him stronger.

Do something you want to do first. I'm driving around the country semi-aimlessly. I'll eventually KO myself in Maine, but for now adventure awaits.

You look anything like picrel and I'll drown you in semen before your departure

Is that a popular name where you are? I call people that like people assume John will likely be a random person's name.

livestream it pussy

Now pay attention to this, is very important
weforum.org/press/2019/06/world-economic-forum-and-un-sign-strategic-partnership-framework

are you a pureblood?

We need you to survive so that you may assist us during the boogaloo.

On a scale of 1-10 how well are you doing?

Go start some bar fights pussy go have some real fun.

1 but at least i want to expose those motherfuckers globalist who want to exterminate all of us

Based, nothing to lose. So take something.

Oh now you might be on to something. Cattle ranchers who want to put a bolt in their sentient revenue source.

Don't be a pussy. The fact that you're in a a state where you're willing to do that means you're now liberated from all worries and inhibitions. You can go for any goals without having to care if you fail at them or not, so just dedicate your life to the great cause of redpilling the normies and crushing the jew world order, etc. This goes for all suicidal people here.

Attached: CqPo_8NWIAE1QdY.jpg (600x600, 58.48K)

Change your flag first die with honor

You would look really gross and ugly if you headshot yourself, and who's to say like when you do, all that "me" goop you're made out of will not just be some retarded fractionated shit show of glitter as your fade out into an oblivion.
Shooting yourself in the head isn't necessarily something people investigate.