Who are the bigger cucks?

leafs or aussies?

Attached: leafaus.jpg (600x336, 48.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kapyong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Amiens_(1918)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Divide and Conquer thread Chang.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kapyong

Attached: Battle_of_Kapyong (c).jpg (1024x768, 137.1K)

We just did this faggot

China and Israel are the biggest cucks

Leafs are bigger cucks, but Aussies are further along in the Great Reset.

The Commonwealth Brigade just trashing the chinks even when we had the handicap of the Americans turning up and shooting and bombing our own.

Attached: 1632226790711.jpg (1000x716, 71.29K)

>Chads are cucks
>Us cucks are chads
Sure thing. Remember to report your mid-summer 8th mandatory booster for a seasonal coronavirus on the CanadaSafe app or you'll have 1,000 dollars deducted from your bank account for failing to comply.

my grandad served in that battle who was sergeant major of the 16th field regiment.

Ur google translate isnt working properly Chink. U tried to post a division thread and it didnt work, so now ur switching to a US ip to stir the pot. Wont work.

anglos

Canada had the convoy. Aussies are literal faggot acum

Were bros

Exacty this, chinks/kikes posting up threads like this to get people riled up against each other. I like USA, I like Aussies, I like anyone whos based. All countries have faggot vax npcs and all countries have based people. Threads like this is purely to sew division.

You'll always be my retarded half-french cousin Leaf, never forget that.

I'm unvaccinated and are still employed.

This, KEK

Checked & based

I hate the french

That's why you're retarded my little maple nigger, but that hate keeps Canada alive. Shame the Bloc Quebecois is riddled with neo-liberals and communists if they had some competitive spirit about them you might have a garlic smelling version of Albertans instead of Montreal fops.

Look how we reacted to covid compared to those kangaroo fuckers

Same, pureblood here working in the construction industry 45 hours a week

It’s really close but I would say leafs.

They fought back and so did we. We’ll both continue to do so, together with our US bros. Shut the fuck up you jew.

Oh no Chang, did you forget Canada and Australia's (NZ) bonded heritage going back over 100 years?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Amiens_(1918)

Attached: 8th_August_1918_(Will_Longstaff)(c).jpg (1200x765, 171.83K)

>convoy literally only honked
They should have killed every politician and banker in sight.

half a decade ago it would have been each nation trashing the other.
in 2022 I feel like both sides will be shitting on their own

Australia is a lost cause they will become like the philippines

>Amiens
Was that the shitshow or when we crushed it?
Bullcourt might've been the shitshow actually.. shell directly to the sleeping quaters

Maple Niggers still seething

This

he also told the story where his friend got blown up by a land mine in front of him and then to have dick heads back at home say the Korean war was just a policing job not a proper war.

This. We are both under severe occupation by hostile governments. Aus being an island made their situation worse, the only reason Canada didn't build camps is the scandal that would occur when 1 million people flee across the land border to the US. Roos are on robben island compared to us.

The Aussies who live in major cities (e.g. Melbourne and maybe Sydney? Sorry Aussies, I don't know about your demographics) and Canadians who live in major cities (e.g. Toronto/Vancouver) are the biggest cucks. Other than that fuck your divide and conquer thread, Chang.

When we crushed it, together, as the spearhead of the commonwealth.

>The Canadian and Australian forces in the centre advanced quickly, pushing the line 4.8 km (3.0 mi) forward from its starting point by 11:00 am. The speed of their advance was such that a party of German officers and some divisional staff were captured while eating breakfast.

Attached: Canadian_Dressing_Station(c).jpg (2800x2193, 689.88K)

why are there only memeflags in this thread

Attached: 1627056977337.jpg (622x628, 31.29K)

I like Aussies and Kiwis.
This is divide and conquer bullshit from a chink or something.

Left ausfag land and became a faggot leaf because it was a better fate. Roos get the rope.

>physiognomy looks like pic rel
>seethe and have the genetic, biological urge to divide and subvert
>suck endless cocks
>tfw OP

Attached: 7948579_123497240543.jpg (250x333, 17.49K)

What do we call Canadian Aussie half breeds? Is it more preferable to have AMCF or CMAF?

Glowie war

Don't you get niggers over there though? Why would you trade anything for niggers

A Cunt

>pic rel
It's a bit out of date, but not as much as the doom and gloomers want everyone to think

Attached: canada_demographics(c).jpg (600x699, 41.56K)

Must be more common than I thought.

Hi glowniggers, no i'm not getting vaccinated, lol

>What do we call Canadian Aussie half breeds?
Shitposting prodigies
>AMCF or CMAF?
Both should be encouraged to breed the shitposting master race of the future.

well your dad is canadian and hes a huge cuck so i guess that tips the scales in favour of canada

So they just don't move out of US, that's interesting. I guess why would they when they've got everything they'll even need given to them

Actually I'm in a small rural town and there's more then you'd think, I can tell by their retarded accents, sounds like theyre trying too hard to force an American one.

>you're forgetting winter
Winter is the white man's season. You'd be amazed how effective snow is at keeping lazy people away.

Attached: 1657672693690.webm (615x850, 1.98M)