Why did he do it kiwi bros?

Why did he do it kiwi bros?

Attached: Martin_Bryant.jpg (300x343, 16.61K)

He's an aussie not kiwi

Literally me. Except I would never bother doing a mass shooting because they are just going to keep making more of them to replace the dead ones. It's pointless.

Attached: nitram_.jpg (587x834, 62.79K)

It was classic hegelian dialectics, the Aussie government wanted to ban guns but had no real reason to. So they committed the shooting themselves and blamed a patsy or coaxed a mental invalid to carry it out while supplying them with everything they needed. Now they could scare the public into going along with them passing legislation to disarm them and even tell them they MUST hand their arms in. All gun control not done through outright dictatorship is done this way and it started in the 30s in America where they passed the NFA while claiming it was to stop mobsters or bank robbers who were already breaking the law regularly from breaking other laws.

Attached: 1551001497399.jpg (351x329, 16.37K)

He didn't, he was framed.

I'm pretty sure he didn't do it

potato tamato

That is what NZ want you to think.

You have an IQ under 85 and fuck women in their sixties?

I for one will never forgive New Zealand for sending one of their citizens here to gun down our people.

>So they committed the shooting themselves and blamed a patsy
Its usually either this one, or they fake the entire event. There is strong evidence that the Aus shooting was faked also. They were really sloppy. One of the bodies from the news footage is obviously a plastic mannequin

It was disgusting as was the cover up.

>Why did he do it kiwi bros?
He was literally retarded. Like you.

Reminder that his actions at the time despite have no actual training, put him as one of the top 10 most accurate shooters in the world.

Yes.

Because Any Forums didn't exist yet to keep him contained. And also because the government had yet to pass highly-appropriate gun-restriction legislation that would keep guns out of the hands of schizos.

Any Forums is still screeching mad with envy that he did what he did (you'll note this in the massive retardation and lying in replies itt).

Attached: Australia gun buyback 2.jpg (2500x1818, 1016.86K)

I read somewhere that he was a literal mental retard with aspergers yet somehow managed to pull off all those shots with 100% accuracy, poor kid was framed

He had an IQ in the 60's, he was legally retarded.

>some vietnam vet was forced to give up the rifle he carried in war because of some gay government and a bunch of fags
Life is hell.

Yep, my grandfather bought a brand new Benelli M4 as a retirement present and he had to give it up. I hate anti-gun fags with a passion.

>some gay government and a bunch of fags
Why is there so much literal homosexuality on the far right?

Attached: John Howard eyebrows.jpg (259x195, 8.79K)

>I hate anti-gun fags with a passion.
Just think: there's a good chance that this saved your grandfather from massacring the rest of his extended family.

Attached: The Gun Sculpture 2.png (500x500, 442.2K)