Erdoğan is trying to conquer Rojava (the part of Syria with Kurds in it) now that Putin is too busy with Ukraine to...

Erdoğan is trying to conquer Rojava (the part of Syria with Kurds in it) now that Putin is too busy with Ukraine to help Bashar stop them. Why do Turks hate Kurds but want all of them in their country?

Attached: Rojava.png (1124x519, 39.52K)

>Why do Turks hate Kurds but want all of them in their country?
To control them.

Dumb roaches, this will backfire in 50 years when there is 1:3 Roach to Cuck ratio, Imagine the war, nghhhhh

France wiped the floor with the ottoman at it's peak once, and wiped it off the map the second time, hf trying to rebuild it for the next 400 years before we thanos snap it away again in an instant kek

Erdogan is the most anti Turk president ever that's why? He filled the country with arabs and other illegal refugees in the first place.

Türkiye is a democracy, Turks voted him in so don't act innocent.

for further context Rojava isn't that small, it's way bigger.
American air backing allowed them to grab gains but it's overextended their control. They're gonna fold fast.

Attached: flagmap2.png (2713x2440, 932.3K)

Totally no corruption, 100% clean election, just like USA

I never did lol. Not like I care. If he wins next election I will take my exit to Russia.

>be türk
>claim to be a Western European unlike those inferior kürds
>let your country become a corrupt dictatorship that invades innocent neighbors
Wow, so superior.

Erdogs plan is to annex Rojava so he can send the Syrian refugees there in time for the next election. Kurdish genocide.

Erdogan wants to occupy it so he can ship all the Syrians of Turkey into it. This relieves the pressure of migration and also completely shatters Kurdish power by demographically changing the area. That's how I see it.

It's basically this.
It doesn't help that the SDF have more than once provided refuge to the PKK.

>Kurds
Um actually it's spelled "Chuds" sweaty.
>Turkiye
Um ackshyually it's spelled "TurKiyev" sweaty.

Erdogans plan is to replace you with low IQ islamic fanatist arabs. Dumb nigger.

Azerbaijan will unify with Turkey to keep the Turkish majority.

Good, Roaches need to be exterminated from my world

''New roaches'' will make you search for us with candle :)

So they can genocide them obviously.

They deserve it desu, If türks can't even respect independence of their neighbors they are no better than Russia.

Why? Will I miss watermelons?

New roaches will be islamic fanatists who wants to behead you that's why? After this country is destroyed they will straight up go to your way.

>respect independence of their neighbors
Imagine wanting to uphold the status quo of borders drawn by colonialists to divide us

Attached: baseddd.jpg (563x436, 36.58K)