Trump Desantis 2024

This is happening. What are the political umplicafions?

Attached: SKU_723061_1000x.png (1000x500, 112.03K)

Inb4 slide
Typo
Fuck kikes niggers and the like

Trump doesn’t get through the primaries and it’s DeSantis and Tulsi as VP. We’d have 16 years of pragmatic leadership.

VP is only relevant if the guy in charge kicks the bucket. Two term governor of a big state gets you way more clout since you spend your term governing instead of a holding pattern. VP slot is a sinecure for some old warhorse, not someone who wants to move up to the top spot on purpose.

Fuck that.
We still need DeSantis in Florida.
VP isn't a good enough role for him anyway.
TRUMP 2024
DESANTIS 2028 2032
END OF QUOTE
REPEAT THE LINE

Attached: FVwnBOQXoAEZCRa.jpg (1200x1196, 260.7K)

Cheney was relevant as fuck

Leave our great and awesome Governor out of this shit.

Attached: Florida-DeSantis.jpg (1200x675, 69.2K)

A bunch of butthurt cuckservatives who doubted me know I was right & they win in a landslide or democrats fucking die this time, no cap.

How’s Trump supposed to run from a federal prison?

Hang yourself chud

No chance. The orange guy is washed up.

I will never vote for that idiot Trump again.

Trump is done. Stick a fork in him.

Average Floridian

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-225907_Chrome.jpg (242x312, 54.29K)

Fuck tulsi. Shes a POS and going nowhere with the Trump crowd. Suck a dick

Kys shill faggot

Fuck you NIGGER

LANDSLIDE VICTORY FOR TRUMP

I love how no one can see how bright Desantis glows it’s funny

SUpport it, but it should have come out AFTER midterms.

She a gun grabbing slut and you are a fucking mongoloid.

Bro there's outtakes of him making a speech after losing an election and leading an insurrection and you think he's going to be the first twice-impeached president to be reelected after losing an election which is already rare?

give it up

Trump will be pretty damn old if he wins in 2024. There's a good chance Desantis could become POTUS halfway into Trumps second term and be a 10 year president.

All Trump had to do was gracefully accept defeat (yes the 2020 election was rigged) and not have a total and complete fucking meltdown over it and allow the drunkard Rudy Giuliani to convince him the election could be overturned.
He could have bided his time, allowed the disaster that is Biden to unfold and cruised back into office in 2024. He couldn't, he's too maniacally egotistic. What a fucking tool

Back to a stable and prosperous world.

Attached: 1311A2A6-2671-4D1C-9637-A606C6D29F57.jpg (474x266, 23.38K)

>What are the political umplicafions?
biggest loss of an election in american history lmwo

Mike pence was important. Too bad he fucked up. He had only one job.

Slide ass butt fuck whore ass queer ass nigger queer ass fuck spic juicy big brown spic ass

No DeSantis supporter wants him to be the powerless sidekick of the retard manbaby Trump.