Biden is gonna die of COVID

Biden is gonna die of covid, and this bitch is gonna become our president. We are all doomed.

Attached: 30118295-24AE-40F0-9466-43A9730E1E9C.jpg (495x619, 23.99K)

Yup - his brain is scrambled eggs and I’m sure the real puppet masters were just looking for a reason to “eliminate him”. This is their chance. I give it 5 days.

She gon git u yt!

Attached: 4o3zig.jpg (500x607, 87.63K)

They're not gonna let him make it through the weekend.

All I can think about when I look at her is that she’s swallowed Montel Williams’ load.

>Biden has covid.
you're a sheep

GOOOD

Cock sucking slob

Attached: D033A3A6-4C3B-4AC1-A687-D0DA1892C959.jpg (399x300, 14.39K)

we're doomed

Good, accelerate.

Attached: 036F49E0-200F-4D4B-8F23-0A6FF37485D8.png (1400x788, 1.18M)

He’s gotta live until past the midterms for her to take over and still be eligible for her two terms for a total of 10 years of kamilla

Most likely he dies of heart issues and blood clots since he’s off his medication.

clearly you understand the significance of the passage of time, which is very significant, when you look at the significance of passage of time you can see its significance.

I can’t think of anything funnier for men than for the first lady president to be an unlikable cunt of a sheboon who got handed the job without being elected.

he had full blown dementia before he even got elected, retard. they were just zooking him out on uppers to try and minimize it. in the last few months, the nigger has babbled like a toddler, made up words, fell over on a bike, fell down stairs, been noticeably scared by an easter bunny costume, blanked out during speeches/meetings, had angry outbursts (clear sign of deteriorating mental state), and shook hands with thin air. all of this has been forbidden to be covered by msm. if blumpf had done even ONE of these things, they'd be running 24/7 coverage about it. they ain't gonna get rid of him. if none of that was bad enough to oust him, then he's in it for the long haul. shit, he could outright die, and they'd just inject him with some mkultra CIA un-death juice and operate him like a marionette.

if Biden dies it shows how useless this vaccine is. that would be fatal.

And?

besides, America would be a bigger laugh with Kamala than with Biden. I knew you would do the impossible.

Saudi's obviously poisoned him with something. Hoping its slow and painful since he cost me my job with that mandate

My gets from earlier today. I didn't ask for this power bros.

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-161203.png (1152x2496, 616.65K)