Why are houses so expensive?

why are houses so expensive?

Attached: ice-cream-fat.png (960x956, 695.75K)

jews.

I have to pay 25 per hour to basic no skills laborers and materials are very high . That's why. It costs me 1000 per day. Payroll alone to fix your house. That's not including pay for myself , insurance, advertising, gas, wear and tear taxes ect

Boomer greed.

>I have to pay 25 per hour to basic no skills laborers
lolwut? min wage is $10 an hour

Move to detroit, then tell me how much its worth to move out of detroit.

>It costs me 1000 per day
how many days does it take to build a basic house?

$9 trillion dollars of fake money was printed because of a flu virus. It’s simple supply side economics.

The banks own the houses as collateral. If the price of a house goes down, the bank loses money, so it's more profitable for the banks to keep the prices up, even if that means no one can buy the house from them.

Jews make money even when they aren't selling things to the goyim.

This they won't answer, it should cost right now from start to finish about 60,000$ to build a house ina decent lower income area, plus the land which costs about 10-20k depending on how much you want, I was a rough framer, then carpenter, then sheetrock, hear plumbing, you name it I've done it, I've gone to home Depot pro supply and see what this shit costs, the average ameribungalo should only cost 135-150k at the max, and that would be reasonable and doable by most people, oh and most of the houses I built were 3-2 bed-bath, single family homes, and one 4-2

you are fucked. Try using mexican cheap labour force and try again.

It was a test. If you were a dummy renter and didn't buy a house or at least have your parents buy one then you get to be a goy servant. I will be building a tiny house in my back yard and renting it for 800 dollars a month soon.

THICC

Attached: fatppl.png (790x1184, 1.01M)

real talk: because the capitalist class use them as commodities for investment

Attached: 1308807852119.jpg (310x310, 30.14K)

>have your parents buy one
my parents bought one for themselves and they charge me rent to live in it, but it's cheaper than renting

No body is going to do construction work for $10 an hour.

I just bought a house for $124k

>No body is going to do construction work for $10 an hour.
people do other work for $10/hour
why not $15/hr? that's higher paying than most jobs they can get. he also said they were
>"basic no skills laborers"
i got paid just under $25/hour for coding

where the fuck?

A study i read once said it took about 1600 man hours to build a house in the 1960s. That was when homes were smaller, currently it would be about 2500 man hours. Including the labor involved in making the materials its about 4000 man hours. This includes office workers, architects and people that dont work in crews.
A typical worker works 2000 hours a year, so te minimal cost of a house ought to be 2 years of wages. In reality its 8 years of wages (in USA)

About 2500 man hours or 4000 including the labor to make the building materials, design, paperwork etc.