Any Forums banning process is primitive

Why are they still using ban tech from 10 years ago, too many shill,bots and retards

I think it's time for an upgrade no?

Attached: 1617676436632.gif (215x235, 984.61K)

>Rangeban Canada and Israel
>remove memeflags
>remove Any Forums pass
Done.

a team of trannies is old tech?

Yes, for the past decade
its time to move on

It should be algorithm based like twitter and reddit.

the irony is, the shills who post to try to make Any Forums unusable are the ones funding this site.

>the irony is, the shills who post to try to make Any Forums unusable are the ones funding this site.

because of the 4chanpass.

No, keep everything as is. I don't care if I'm receiving bans for infractions that occurred years before I initially even posted here. Why? Because broken Any Forums means anything you post is inadmissible as evidence should Johnny Lawdog come a'knocking.

>Because broken Any Forums means anything you post is inadmissible as evidence
please elaborate and explain?

Attached: 1658228919056286.jpg (826x1024, 106.06K)

The only way to do that would be to require a registration process to post on Any Forums. Your posts still show up as anonymous but all your post history would be logged.
I'm sure Any Forums would never do that though :^)

Hes kinda right kinda wrong, depends on the circumstance.
You really need to put in effort to find out who is behind the post but it can be done. Nobody is going to go through the effort of tracking you down if youre spamming nigger but if you post shit that can get you locked up you can expect a visit from law enforcment and if you live alone its gonna be pretty obvious.
This is all assuming you arent posting from a VPN or something because then the laws get weird.

In the US there is nothing you can say online that will get you locked up.

Attached: FWhCeWLXwAAyJOR.jpg (680x639, 71.33K)

1pbop threads should be a posting ban for not less than 48 hours. Bots should be aggressively permanently banned.

Prove it by making a thread uttering domestic terror threats then get back to us with the results

JESUS

Attached: BOOBA.png (1000x577, 221.82K)

I agree kind stranger

EDIT: Why did I get downvoted I literally said nothing wrong.

No the idea of Any Forums and one of the best features is that you can get banned, 5-10 times a month and keep coming back for more when your ban expires.

but an upgrade costs money and jannys do it for free, yes they work literally for FREE, they earn no money, no compensation, nothing. they do it for FREE.

Attached: 1658102187811666.jpg (340x296, 36.99K)

Any Forums is an absolute piece of shit. You can only upload a single image per post here and webms can't even contain sound. I only use this shitty site because the other chans are too slow.

Attached: 1657184496868.webm (532x300, 2.85M)

yup, that's grumpy cat.

Dude i just got banned for three days because i posted a screenshot of a url that some trannyjanny said linked to a site containing cp. When i appealed the ban they immediately banned me for thirty days. The banning process definitely needs to focus on dragnetting bots, trannies, and ACTUAL FUCKING PEDOPHILES instead of some nobody user who just discovered the coalfax.com/muni.sm hack less than a week ago. The advertisements on this site could really use an upgrade too while you're at it.
Tl;dr fix your shit Any Forums.