Why, for all their intelligence, can't Asians into alcohol?

Why, for all their intelligence, can't Asians into alcohol?

Attached: 760EC256-60C1-4C80-BE42-AC7C5D08D0D0.jpg (1000x1000, 77.51K)

The best whiskey I've ever had is made in Japan

Attached: nikka.jpg (601x640, 89.04K)

>yo dat nikka mayk sum dank ass whisky nigga fr fr

A good baiju will fuck your shit up

They make good gin and bourbon, it's just rice liquor and wierd beer that tastes like shit.

1/3 of them don't make enough of acetylaldehydease and can't process it.

I can tell you've never been to a Japanese supermarket or seen a Japanese person in your life. Kek The sake is sold in quarts like milk. They are really quite impressive if you ask me.

>1/3 of them don't make enough of acetylaldehydease and can't process it.
If you say so bucko, but I've been there and I tell you that other 2/3 are making up for it.

>Why, for all their intelligence, can't Asians into alcohol?
Why, for all their intelligence, can't Pollacks write a coherent sentence?

faggot

It's only "impressive" if you're weaboo.

It's called Asian Flush

Chilled sake with juice is actually quite good. Better than American whiskey

I love Kirin with Jap food.

Nigger

It was aged in a shotas skull 10 thousand times!

Cuz they can't take it. I know a Chinese guy from work I had over at a party, he had a strong beer 7%ish and his face was red by the end of it. His gf had to drive him home. It was kinda funny but I felt bad for him he couldn't physically take booze.

>Good baiju
No such thing, baiju is either tolerable or inedible, but never “good”.

>incoherent, uneducated rambling
No one likes vodka and the non-shit beer doesn't fuck up Asians.
You wh*toids developed tolerance for the aldehyde used to poison your cheap hooch to help you get drunk faster.
The kikes have been social engineering you for millenia with goydraught

There's nothing intelligent about alcohol.

Never had to worry about storing grain because their landscape is incredibly lush?

Sake is nice ;w;

Why do chinks like weird containers and wacky antics?

Because many asians get absolutely blasted and beet red in the face when they have a 1/10th of a smirnoff ice.

Eat a bag of dicks, you've got no idea what you're missing out on
Dudes pull up in little Yoichi driving Lambos to get this stuff
>one bottle per customer please
I head down to the whiskey castle a few times a year just to stock up and have some apple pie

Attached: nikka.jpg (2268x1256, 280.63K)

You do know gooks are the drunk Irish of the east.

for me it's Asahi super drrrrrrrrrry

send me shochu

Because they are drunk. Always.

Come to my place. We can teach a Slav a little bit about asians drinking.

>It's only "impressive" if you're weaboo.
Go back to pReddit, jeeze. What you're selling is bullshit and why are you doing it? I've lived in Japan and they are impressive drinkers. What kind of idiot would make a thread questioning that? Besides dick sucking OP? Also weaboo, huh? I guess that's some anti-anime reference, but that is hilarious. You you know Japanese are all like "we don't like anime", but every single shop, restaurant or anyware there's going to be anime books. It's bullshit when they say that. All Japanese love anime. If you've lived there you see through their bullshit.

But Japanese not drinking? Huh? Did CERN fire up? What the fuck are you talking about?

I guess the koreans got all the alcohol processing genes when god was divvying up the asian countries.

based ramen noodle wiskey drinker. next time please kill more americans and stop jerking off to gay anime faggot.

Attached: pearl-harbor-3.jpg (1440x810, 201.63K)