Mexibros

Mexicans’ hate for Central Americans seems to be one reason Mexican Americans are choosing the GOP.

mobile.twitter.com/Aristos_Revenge/status/1549964736078430208

Attached: F56B633A-0CF1-41D2-B8EB-1508F92D2172.jpg (750x1045, 303.57K)

Fucking sudacas

>Immigration was mostly a lynchpin issue for people who had parents or grandparents that came here illegally, but there are now larger contingents of hispanics who have been here a long time and made something for themselves worth protecting, including the labor rates.
>My wife has like 3 plumbers in her family, and these guys get undercut by illegals who don't have to get licensing and will take like half the wage to do shoddy work, and for the american born hispanics who can vote they're seeing what immigration does to labor.
>I do think there is one specific flashpoint that started to tip the scales, and it's an underrated one that even the most vaunted political scientist won't know or tell you, and it was the time a central american migrant scoffed at rice and beans offered to refugees in TJ.
>Believe it or not, it was this. The lions share of migrants illegally crossing are now central americans and not mexicans. Central americans are a very different breed, they are very culturally different from Mexicans, easily the largest hispanic vote bloc

Attached: 38CB86DD-3C43-4CDF-AAB2-442F37334713.jpg (750x909, 403.03K)

A Mexican (mostly) stuffed a little Guatemalan into a dryer at boot camp.

>The Mexicans and the central americans generally don't like each other, the Mexicans are way more mestizo (mixed with european) and the centracas are more indio (indigenous). They have way different food and different history and norms.
>So there is a general perception and idea that the Mexicans are hard workers, and the Centracas are ungrateful and shameless and want to live on the dole. When a centraca caravan crushed a border fence and injured a ton of mexican border guards, mexicans were outraged.
>So now the Mexicans get a taste of what it's like to have foreigners trampling the sovereignty of their border, by the Centracas, and then having them call rice and beans "pig food" when offered to them as charity. The response to this carried over to Mexican-Americans too.
>I saw tons of the hispanics I know in my own life go from sympathetic to immigration to "shoot those centracas out of a catapult" within the space of like a few weeks after those events circulated, and that really removed their last reservations to flirting with the GOP.

Attached: 32EFC19E-0302-4BCB-AF96-80AD7206A5B9.jpg (750x1137, 460.19K)

Central America hates them. Texbro here, we know things.

>Texas is filled with tejano dad phenotypes rocking punisher skulls and all sorts of other conservative cringe that would be right at home on an old white boomercon.
>Most of them also don't have any of the racial guilt whites seem to have, they'll say things that the more well to do neocons with pucker factor won't say, and they don't give a shit about Israel either. I think this trend is going to keep going.
>They also prefer machismo in their political candidates, even if they are female. Insulting opponents, boasting, all the stuff you hear Bolsonaro doing, it plays really well with the hispanic demo because they like people that act like winners.
I think the machismo they see in Trump explains why he has a lot of support with Hispanics despite the Democrats screeching about his Mexican rapist comment from seven years ago.

Attached: 1495793E-A120-48A8-B17D-0853D626B19E.jpg (750x926, 371.53K)

This rebinds me of last election when the republiturds were all convinced they were getting 40% of the black vote

Sad, so gullible

>centrcacas

I thought it was spelled sudoku?

retarded take from some 15 year old pseud on twitter.
Hispanics are going to the GOP because democrats are pushing tranny children and no economic support for the working class. Its literally that simple.

Lol Mexicans getting undercut by central American, is like poetry.
Hahaha enjoy the melting pot

Most popular president in over 200 years. 33% approval rating.

You mean cerámica

>these clowns automatically assume hispanics are Mexican
and we're the racists apparently. I'm a gringo who lived in Miami for two years and there are stark differences in latino groups, chiefly the sentiments and rivalries among them.

And it took only 20 years for americans to realize that its the central retards fucking up the US and not us

Way to go

Attached: 1627690792611.jpg (802x939, 108.29K)

>whites and mexicans can agree- central americans are much worse
Based. Common ground at last. Did you know mexican fertility in the USA is like 1.75 but guatemalans are like 2.5? Deport the squats, reduce hispanic births by up to a third.

Attached: sana but shes part of the nazi lowriders.jpg (885x1500, 330.83K)

Niggers are totally clueless as usual.

Central americans are so fucking ugly it's unbelievable.

Attached: neeko cooking.webm (640x640, 1.45M)

What a fucking retarded midwit take. Get hanged to death OP.

>the neocons imported hispanics to replace southern whites
>instead the mexicans linked up with the southern whites to remove the neocon jews
Kek that's pretty funny.

C O P E

Attached: america lol june 2022.png (1457x681, 91.93K)