THIS is what real whites drink

Milk every day = Real white

Cope all you want mutts, milk is the white mans favourite drink.

I drink milk at least 4 times a week as basic prove to myself to my pure genetic heritage.

Attached: got-nazis-milk-is-new-symbol-of-racial-purity-for-14571321.png (500x606, 128.38K)

>i drink baby formula from a animal to own the libs
Ookay

do whitoids really think they're the only one's who can digest milk? lmao y'all are a bunch of retards

Attached: 1656378907981.png (891x597, 322.03K)

Jews fear the daily real-milk drinker!!!

Attached: Fear the strong.png (1304x1280, 1.33M)

and I drink chocolate milk yo

Attached: the_suspect.jpg (617x750, 41.09K)

For (you) this is how the white man shits. If you dont have an superior flachspĆ¼hler toilet you can consider yourself a mutt.

Attached: tiefspueler-flachspueler.jpg (554x327, 14.13K)

Also if you're lactose intolerant it means you're a shitskin. How based is milk?

Attached: everything is racist.png (1300x1450, 790.13K)

Attached: file-20170830-24237-1t3826a.jpg (1200x1200, 140.13K)

>do whitoids really think they're the only one's who can digest milk? lmao y'all are a bunch of retards

cope rape mutt. you are at least 5% Sephardic jew and 60% Iberian
retard goy

Remember when you drink milk you are spreading white supremacy
>you should always drink milk

Lmao its a list of white steriotypes. To them being white itself is racist if youre not a wigger or doodle nigger.

I assert my dominance by drinking whole milk from a the gallon jug walking home from the grocery store.

He's right tho, raw milk can be digestible by almost anyone. Lactose intolerance is a new thing that's due to UHT process that kills bacteries which helps to digest milk. Indians and Mongols couldn't have drank them otherwise despite both of them being staple in their diets.
Built for BBC.

No.

I'm not going to drink that poison, Mosche.

I used to have bacne for years until I realized drinking that goyslop hormone filled shit was what caused it.

I drink a gallon of whole milk every 3-4 days.

Cope.
(You) got acne from vaccinations. It sounds dumb at first but acne is an autoimune disese it has not much to do with milk. Go into a steiner school (waldorf) you wont find any motherfucker who has severe acne because they are all unvaxxed.

Or maybe you are not as white as you might think...

Attached: L9R8.gif (330x297, 1.58M)

your women are built for big brown kurdish cocks, erdogans building the bbc breeding camps as we speak

Cope your ancestors raped themself into whiteness.

>Tfw drink milk 1- 5 at day
>Tfw never had a single issue with milk
>Tfw according to Any Forums this shouldnt be possible since i am shitskin castizo
>But according to globohomo i am an aryan nazi
Wat do?

Attached: 1627603779924.jpg (617x1024, 59.3K)

Based. Although I'm in a cut and must forgo the lactose for now, I've been absolutely destroying cheese and grass fed butter.

Can't wait for the bulk to start so I can start pounding 1/2 jugs of milk every day

Attached: 165808127424878.jpg (500x500, 26.67K)

Attached: Colonizer dairy processer.png (2356x966, 2.05M)

nortenos are wh*te. cope, seethe cracker

cow milk is full of estrogen
and with the way cows are treated to produce the milk, you can't be healthy if you drink milk from a sick cow, even when pasteurized

over here they feed cows loaves of bread and chocolate bars, and they don't bother taking the plastic wrappers off
today's milk isn't healthy for you, I have felt much better after ditching milk

Iberians conquistors raped the dairy gene into your lineage. You should consider yourself happy to have royal iberian blood.

Yeah, milk is fucking great. Drink a liter of whole milk around 5 times a week.

cortes.
seethe rapedogs

Same here, user. Two half gallon organic vitamin D grassfed every 3-4 days.

Also, don't forget to drink as much organic, raw milk as possible and steer clear of pasteurized crap. Your gut will thank you for those sweet probiotics

Attached: 47203752.jpg (640x766, 79.05K)

We got too cocky oberwiessbros

Lmao at not having local farmers markets where you buy milk in glass bottles directly from the source.

I nearly never visit the common grocerystore. But i still can assure you that austrian milk in the grocery store is a top quality product i was at enough dairyfarmers farms to can directly prove that OUR milkquality is very good. And produced by heathy cows for white bulls.

Attached: 1648218202351.png (709x708, 506.08K)

>Long nose flag
>Calls anyone else cracker
What the fuck are you then?

>Iberian
Actually my Grandparents came from germany ironically

Fucking lightweights. I drink 5 gallons of raw milk straight from my personal herd of cows every day.