This is how we turn the niggers against the trannies

Politically

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-213318.png (720x1440, 395.53K)

rock paper scissors applied to real life fracture points to turn one group against another. oy vey, are we the jews now?

i'd rather have trannies to be honest

Attached: 1642587291820.jpg (1280x1920, 337.1K)

Oy gevalt, subverting niggers and race traitors to achieve final solution, it's anuddah shoah, they've figured out how to act like us, shut it down

its only based when we do it B)

Filth. A nasty mouth and filth. You meaningless puke, no one wants to hear it, go die somewhere. All you’ll ever be. Idiotic ideas from a simpleton bore.

Shut up, nigger

Ooo ooo PebbleRetard exists and made cartoon, so clearly you’re not going to be replaced by black peoples, amazing revelation. You’re right on the edge from a breakthrough aren’t you little moron.
You’re the dumbest brainlet wretched piece of shit imaginable, please shut up. No one needs your worthless “insights” filth. Looney toon logic tier idiocy spews from you. This you is worth more than the rest of your life. Say more stupid swill, you’re on a roll.

Suck my dick walt Whitman, I couldn't give two fucks about your wierd ass, thanks for the bump

I read your gpt post in a smug posh accent. Also bump :^)

>suck muh nyeeeeh

Go gobble up black comedian coom you tiresome idiot. Maybe he’ll like you and pozz your butthole, and you can finally do the world a favor for once and die. No one would have to hear you anymore. Go live your nasty little retarded dreams worthless. Half baked joke ideas are all you have left.

Black people are the most fickle beings. They would outrage selectively depending of the celebrity, this Dave Chapelle hate might not snowball if the masters of the media allows it.

Trannies are absolutely bullying niggers into submission. Can't really complain, it's not like anyone else will do it, certainly not conservakikes.

Ooooh, you think I care about the nigger comedian, kek, no, the statement 'trans lives matter' is more volatile than the trannies think is what I'm saying

>tranny immediately seethes because stonetoss is posted
Kek.
>REEE YOU SHOULD DIE
No, I don't think I will. And there's a 1 in 2 chance you'll kill yourself before 30 so I'll take those odds.

So is this secretly a “best of” subplebbit?

You're dumb. Niggers are trannies.

Secretly yea kek

Damn this unhinged lunatic is going nuts. OP must have been onto something.

youll never be a woman

KYS

What about nigger trannies?