Evolution isn't real

There is no observable evidence proving molecules-to-man evolution and the coward mods will delete this thread instead of allowing open debate because I'm right.

Attached: grandpamonkey.jpg (556x436, 49.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

evolutionnews.org/2012/07/what_really_hap_1/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=noj4phMT9OE&feature=youtu.be
macroevolution.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lenski proved that e coli can spontaneously evolve the ability to digest citrate in a few hundred generations.
Imagine humans spontaneously evolving the ability to digest grass.

>Imagine humans spontaneously evolving the ability to digest grass.
Not even ruminants can digest grass.

Which makes evolving citrate digestion even more impressive for e coli

>molecules-to-man
absolutely nothing to do with evolution

>proving
Proof is for maths and pseudoscience. Your topic is a nonstarter. Lurk moar.

>Imagine humans spontaneously evolving the ability to digest grass.
It would be impossible to notice. Since grass, even when eaten properly, can't sustain a human.

it does, you're just intellectually dishonest like most evolution proponents, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're not just a retard who thinks molecules-to-man only refers to the abiogenesis myth that's part of evolution as taught in many school textbooks, because molecules-to-man clearly also involves all the magical transformation steps between the first life form that magically appeared from nonlife all the way up to man

didn't knew natural selection and mutations were magical

>Lenski proved that e coli can spontaneously evolve the ability to digest citrate in a few hundred generations
So lenski proved that after a few hundred generations, e coli becomes... e coli?

>Proof is for maths and pseudoscience
Interesting you mention math
evolutionnews.org/2012/07/what_really_hap_1/

If we had the stomach of a cow we could. Grass sustains mammals much larger than us.

natural selection is not evolution and genetic entropy basically disproves the evolution theory

It wasn't e coli anymore

I'll have you know my granfather was a proud Bonobo. He fought in the great monkey wars of diggity two.

>It wasn't e coli anymore
are you sure?

lol, OP was right, /sci/ mods are cowards

facts. fuck evolution
yakub created the wite folx in a lab

m.youtube.com/watch?v=noj4phMT9OE&feature=youtu.be

Take the hybrid evolution pill user. Grandpa was a pig-chimp.
macroevolution.net/

>Evolution isn't real

Yeah yeah. Magical Skydaddy appeared from thin air and created first human from dirt by means of miracle in his initial form in click of a finger and first woman from his rib. And then those two were kicked to Earth from Skydaddys garden because they ate some magical apple persuaded by talking snake.
We got it. That makes more sense than evolution.

Attached: 1658049617424.png (600x600, 417.75K)

Not politics