Canadian man attacks random woman on a Vancouver bus

What's going on in Vancouver, Any Forums? This is the SECOND recent random assault in Vancouver in recent days.

The first incident:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbvPAFleKl0

>A violent, unprovoked assault on a Vancouver bus that was caught on camera last month has prompted an appeal from police to help identify a suspect.

>Metro Vancouver Transit Police say a 43-year-old woman was punched in the head and face several times during an altercation on June 20. She was on a northbound Main Street bus at about 7:30 p.m. that day when a man she didn't know boarded at Marine Drive and sat a few seats away from her.

>Not long after the bus left, police said, the man allegedly approached the woman and stood a few inches from her, shook his fist in the air and threatened to punch her. The woman talked to the bus driver to make him aware of the situation.

bc.ctvnews.ca/violent-assault-on-vancouver-bus-caught-on-camera-police-hoping-to-identify-suspect-1.5997055

The other one:

twitter.com/angeloisidorou/status/1549874325351645191

>The man wanted B.C.-wide in the case of a mother and toddler assaulted in Vancouver's Chinatown on July 9 is back in custody, Vancouver police said Thursday.

>The announcement came a little more than 24 hours after police shared new video of the assault Wednesday morning.

>Police said 27-year-old Shakwan Kelly was arrested shortly before 8 a.m. Thursday after a witness recognized him from recent media coverage.

bc.ctvnews.ca/man-wanted-in-chinatown-assault-re-arrested-vancouver-police-say-1.5997580

Vancouver, wtf?

Attached: vancouver-bus-assault-1-5997089-1658428116101[1].jpg (1020x574, 182.63K)

Attached: 1658434078789957.webm (720x404, 2.88M)

What's the problem? That exactly what the controllers wanted, public transportation to be slow and dangerous so that they can get woke points from their ultra rich hypocrite leftist friends.

Skck.
We are breading as a slciety, wkrld rok many people wkth mental health problems.
This most likely is one of thise cases, unhindged.

Vancouver has been getting niggers. this is the result. Expect more.

Has anyone seen the video of white Canadians when they get off the bus, everyone of the says thank you

i would have literally broke my leg kicking that nigger so hard (being the guy at the end)

>Canadian man
Cmon now.
There are only 2 types of Canadians.
Sub Saharan isn't one of them.

Attached: Avril2.jpg (1080x1105, 99.67K)

Imagine how much more of these attacks we would get if everyone rode the bus.

liberals will be eaten alive by the very people they virtue signaled for. it's going to be quite the tragic/comic production

People think it's American niggers that only do this. If our media wasn't pussy censored you could just watch Africa, or even on the internet it's harder to find modern videos of Africans in Africa

>What's going on in Vancouver, Any Forums?
Nothing, the city is great, just another homeless man who hates his life and wants to go to jail so he can be fed and sleep

F train coming through

Attached: Atroon.jpg (1200x676, 139.37K)

That's not a man. It's an ape. Kill it.

In all my years hanging out in some of the sketchiest areas of Vancouver I've only ever had problems with niggers.

apes are a protected species. you have to frame shift into calling it a monster or demon

purely socio economic factors

i'll be her skater boi
ice, roller or board. her choice.

why are canadians like this?

Surrey has a LOT now I moved away 16 months ago and now it's like overrun.

>somehow bent space and launched off a cliff into a wall
impressive

WYPIPOS FAULT

Chang spotted.

It was hilarious. Fuck you.

they voted for this

Attached: 1658452612630480.jpg (1024x658, 90.96K)