Protestor tries to stab Republic rep in the neck at rally

These fuckers are getting batshit unhinged

Attached: 5459175B-ACAE-40CB-93C0-F16D0609A266.jpg (828x650, 255.66K)

Imagine throwing your life away to try to kill a candidate with zero shot of winning

Why do liberals use political violence but right wingers don't

Lmao, look at that faggy baby mallninja shit. Get a real blade, bitch.

just keep voting goy cattle LOL.
see how far it get you ;))

Zeldin is a kike.

Attached: EverySingleTime.png (1397x95, 15.49K)

There are 18 year old White Nationalists trying to genocide entire races all by themselves.

Cause right wingers have less balls than the trannies on the left who cut their balls off

imagine not realizing this is a simulation and npcs are literally everywhere

I'd rather have a Jew than Kathy Hochul. That's how bad things have gotten.

>try to kill
with this bottle opener ?
was it poisoned with curare or what ?

t. glow nigger
go groom some more mentally ill trannies on Any Forums you alphabet nigger fuck

Political violence only works if you have the media on your side. You can lack every other institutional power, but if you have the media downplaying your crimes, you can get away with anything.

If we want to win, which I'm assuming you guys do, then we need to capture the institutions like the communists have been doing since the 1950s. That's the reason we're in this mess. Charlie Chaplin and other crypto-commies spread leftism through academia and media, and now look where we are. That's how they've pushed society to the brink, and that's how we have to push back.

>standing up for what you believe in
>not afraid to do what needs to be done
good for them. maybe the right should get some guts too

worse chardonnay.

Hitler was a fed cause he talked about taking action. We must be good goys and do nothing. Thank you for telling me to not be like Hitler friend. BLM!

thats not a blade thats a cheap plastic keychain pretending to be brass knuckles
No idea what he was trying to accomplish here as these things can't really do much

Attached: My Kitty Plastic Self-Defense Keychain Weapon.png (518x518, 169.77K)

Republicans
>huh huh huh day of the rope in minecraft, let's go hang 'em from the lamp posts!
Also Republicans
>w-w-what are they doing, are they crazy, imagine attacking anyone because of anything!
Not that I endorse anything, I just hate hypocrisy.

I see, so you agree with blue states that all because someone is attacking you doesn't mean they are trying to kill you, therefore no deadly force allowed

It helps when you have all of the media and corps and intel agencies on your side

>Blade

Looks like one of those brass knuckle keychain things, they're just pointy. Not sharp

In NY? The hell you say!

Leftwing violence is the biggest danger to the country.

Thats the point. Let them make the first move. If you attack them first you lose every time.

Was he vax'd?

Attached: fuckinghabbening.png (365x398, 118.16K)

You put two fingers through them and use them like brass knuckles. They are a decent self-defense tool if you don't want to carry a gun, but pretty pussy tier to actually use them to attack someone.

i only do political violence for israel
goys are too dumb and domesticated to do anything about their impending doom

They make them in metal.

>throwing your life away
Lol nothing will happen.

this is what Biden presidency incites on people, can we impeach Biden now and put him in jail? his party seems to be doing terrorist acts now, and that's not a good thing, I bet when this happened he was just sitting at his office doing nothing to prevent this, what a fucking asshole.

Is this tied to the swat activity currently going on in Rochester? I keep hearing them mention the "Kill zone" on the scanner.

all that shit is pointless
there are two types of people in the world
those who will never do anything but bitch and moan online, walk around chanting in the streets waving flags, and run away when shit gets real.
and
those who take action and do what they feel is right, no matter the consequences.

Is this new glowie meta bait?

Leftist terrorism has gone too far

Oh no, first Jan 6th, now this
Looks like we know who waters the tree of liberty

GAY JEWISH THEATER

Attached: rawImage.jpg (531x702, 66.88K)

I'm sure they'll come up w/ some formula like "race+power=racism" that makes it so left are incapable of terrorism

I mean it's more than anyone at Jan 6 had

Attached: IMG_3393.gif (540x275, 2.84M)

That could kill someone if you stab their carotid artery

lol an anarchist
you won't do shit, enjoy being exploited to feed your dog masters like the good little commodity you are