"Anti-vax conspiracy theory doesn't make sense"

>Why would they kill all the sheeple?
>Who is going to do the work for them when the sheeple are dead?

Attached: rise of the machines.jpg (2421x1679, 272.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skirsch.com/covid/All.pdf
pdfhost.io/v/QF4HXs2F4_COVID_Vaccine_Hesitancy_v3_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

90 percent of the modern economy is busywork anyway.

Attached: 1DADF4A4-5B40-4C8A-85C8-239B7660E3C5.gif (220x261, 30.9K)

>Who is going to do the work for them when the sheeple are dead?
AI and robot shit. I mean I don't necessarily believe the elite wanna cull everyone as badly as schizos say but eventually we won't need a massive work force to do the same level of work for the people left over. Most jobs are already redundant and pointless but the current economy needs that.

JUDAISM IS A PLAN TO GENOCIDE ALL THE GENTILES WORLDWIDE TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION WATCH ALL THE CHRISTOPHER JON BJERKNES VIDEOS ON KNOW MORE NEWS WITH ADAM GREEN ON BITCHUTE YOU WILL HAVE TO DIG THEM ALL OUT YOURSELF. CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM ARE SLAVE "ABRAHAMIC" JEW FUCKOUT RELIGIONS........... THE TOP UNIVERSITY IN YOUR COUNTRY IS JESUIT AND THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH HAS A STRONG HOLD IN YOUR COUNTRY SO THEY ARE FUCKING OUT YOUR COUNTRY TOO AND YOUR GOVERNMENT IS WORKING WITH THEM. YOU ARE WEARING MASKS AND TAKING VACCINES RIGHT THERE IS NO VIRUS THE MASKS ONLY MAKE YOU SICK AND GIVE YOU COUGH FROM HUFFING OWN STANK BREATH THE SHOT IS MRNA GENE THERAPY POISON WHICH GIVES PROTEIN CLOTS LIKE SNAKE BITE AND IF YOU SURVIVE THIS THEN IT ATTACKS YOUR WHITE T CELLS AND GIVES YOU AIDS. DO YOUR HOMEWORK YOU ASIANS ARE CLUELESS AND VERY BEHIND, I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE SMART AND DID YOUR HOMEWORK...........?

You don’t get it. They’d kill the sheeple because the vast majority of the population are sheeple. It’s about absolute numbers reduction. It’s the path of least resistance.

Vaxxie, vaxxie, so obsessed,
Wore your mask and took your tests.
Still got COVID, every strain,
Spike proteins inside your brain.

Short of breath at 24,
"Dr. Fauci, gimmie more!"
Proteins tangle and misfold,
Amyloidosis taking hold.

Swollen heart at 25,
"Thank Moderna I'm alive!"
There's no cure for microclot,
Getting worse with every shot.

Heart attack at 26,
Prayed to Pfizer for a fix.
Vaxxie, vaxxie, death is lurking,
Doctor says, "that means it's working."

Died of SADS at 27,
All good vaxxies go to heaven.
Obituary headline noted:
"Anti-Vaxxer Dies of COVID."

His family is quite upset,
But they're alive, at least on net.
And, they say, "it's for the better,"
Without the vax "he would be deader."

Based on the following presentation, a California school board voted 3:1 in favor of rescinding vaccine mandates:

skirsch.com/covid/All.pdf

Read the real science why a leaky vax accelerates new viral mutants, original antigenic sin (OAS), antibody dependent enhancement (ADE), antibiotic resistance, cytokine storms and more...

pdfhost.io/v/QF4HXs2F4_COVID_Vaccine_Hesitancy_v3_0

Attached: jonestownDeathCultPHARMACAUST.jpg (904x1130, 186.41K)

Slaves you fucking gook.

they are trying to cull the population.

>Why would they kill all the sheeple?
Some of the sheeple were finally starting to wake up to the truth about the Jews. They got the kill shots out there to get rid of the others while they still could.

Attached: 1658406196514060.png (1901x1785, 2.13M)

>who
africans

Come on now, you lost it when you were born user
No need to be worried, because there is literally nothing you can do

Sacrifice Mr. Yamamoto

>sheeple
we're all the same to them. The mean to reduce the population and they don't care who took the vaxxx they just needed to hit a number. Now they will slowly kill so many a year till they are all gone... 5g activates the nano carbon and causes internal bleeding and heart failure. They can kill any vaxxed at any moment. Night night.

Night of the long knives ring a bell?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-21 12-34-02.png (672x754, 345.58K)

Is there a number to call for special requests?

Attached: B640B012-96FB-466B-8815-047A9E75A6A1.jpg (599x844, 358.98K)

who would you rather share the earth with?
annoying slaves or chad shitposters?
i think you now know the answer

There's more sheeple than not. Whats easier to control a smaller pissed off number or a bigger pissed off number?

I'm certain there's a way to get to the top of the list. I guess we can look for patterns, just *who* is dying?

Sheeple, unemployed. Non workers.
And dont look at it as this group vs that group of compliance. Its, world depopulation.

when someone is actively killing you, why do you care about the type of haircut they have?

so in times, when there is a disagreement about something, that you dont know enough about you should look at both sides, and then see what else they disagree with, and where you might know more and have an opinion.

Now vaxxies seem to think its a good idea to cut off peoiples dicks, and a trans woman is the same thing is a real woman.....

ALL I NEED TO KNOW BRO

Attached: cocan.jpg (887x458, 36.14K)

It was actually a random batch. They did the work a few months ago. Whatever the percentage was, it was inexplicably the widest distribution. There was a website called how bad was your batch or something very similar.

Yes, certain people died and others have not. it's not necessarily tied to the batch they got, just whether they were targeted for death or not.

I think. It was a random quota. A lottery.

Why are Canadians now crazier than Americans? We used to be the most schizo users, and now it's Canucks.

You're missing the point. All the batches are equally capable killers, death comes upon activation via 5g.

Maybe. But I don’t they can target specific individuals through that process. I mean the vaccines were being given out in parking lots and abandoned Walmart’s.

It has begun.
The vaxxies aren't dying.
They're turning.
Arm yourselves.
The zombie apocalypse is upon us.

They can see anywhere in your house and know who is taking a shit or who is flipping pancakes. All they need to do is find the target and hit the button. Time will tell. Hopefully I'm out of my fucking mind.

>vpn
>from a country that has been used automation since the 50's
kys faggot

You are. There’s too many people to be that deliberate. They have heart attack guns for that kind of shit.