Whats the point in military service in the modern era?

whats the point in military service in the modern era?

Attached: 1658451943935767.jpg (1024x1000, 474.58K)

Like 98% of it is cleaning and/or moving stuff around, then the govt subsidizes you for the rest of your life.

What a cold bitch. She's most certainly burning in Hell.

to die for israel as your wife fucks niggers in the homefront.

He was imprisoned for six years in fucking Vietnam, when came home found out his wife had at least three other man. And he was still forced to pay 43% of his retirement pay. This is fucked up

well clearly he wasn't MAN enough and should have MANNED up. Being a POW is for betas.

we haven't fought a just war since our war with mexico

He still had kids that look like they grew up fine. Bitches come and go but your kids are forever, so I'd call this a win.

i deployed to iraq and watched Marines die for fucking nothing; and now nobody gives a shit. nobody cared back then either, the common saying was
>"The Marines at War, America is at the Shopping Mall"
Everyone forgot but those 18-20 year old Marines are still dead; having never experience anything that life has to offer; though given the current timeline maybe they were the lucky ones.

boomers make me fucking sick and I treat them all badly when given the opportunity. those dead Marines are their fault; and justice was not served.

don't do it bros
the average piece of shit american and especially the boomers that sent everyone to iraq aren't worth dying for.

>"The Marines at War, America is at the Shopping Mall"
"The Marines are at War, America is at the Shopping Mall".

if you do choose to join, join the air force; in the most pog profession you can; and contribute as little as you can; and get out as soon as you can; and max out VA disability and GI bill befits and every other piece you can juice out.
Your not doing it right unless your on light duty 90% of your enlistment.

>whats the point in military service in the modern era?
There really isn't one.

I've been thinking of joining the Coast Guard, am I retarded?

>be directionless
>retard that can only get accepted in marines
>died as meaningless cannon fodder

Who cares? They’d just get out and beg for money

you can always turn it around especially at 18.
instead they died so boomers can retire and go on permanent vacation

Probably the least utiziled branch so you should be fine

There isn't any, it would be more beneficial to fund militias in the case that the government decided to take advantage of their power in times of peace.

no
MILITARY REQUIRES VAX
joining the military now automatically makes you a traitor.

The military ceased to exist the moment Biden stole the election. If you didn't leave when they forced the vax on you; you chose globalism over America; you chose treason.

Nothing except benefits and even then no since you have to inject yourself with kikejuice.

It actually does it's job and for this reason it's hated by the other meme services.

The military has mandated vaccines since the revolutionary war.

not vaccines that alter your DNA
i'm talking specifically about covid-vax / MNRA

the military is notorious for using troops for medical experiments though. looked what happened with the anthrax vaccine. or half a dozen much more serious incidents where they injected troops with bullshit and fucked them all up and then didn't give them benefits or pay afterward.

I've always admired that girl's boobies, and I've always wondered if he just went home and fucked her brains out that night.
Also, the Laura Engalls-lookin' girl looks like she might be also into a bit of the old in-out-in-out.
"That's right, baby, mama has gone astray, but we will always have each other."
>comes hard
You wanna know whose teenage boobies I've also always admired?
That's right.
I would have nibbled on those nips all day, every day.

Attached: 2.jpg (1477x1480, 312.11K)

holy shit that's a really heavy blackpill

its a tough life, but at least he got to come home and see his kids

Attached: 1616492505267.jpg (236x299, 26.64K)

That was my plan, go for construction in the AF and retire early after like 20 years. Then I had a seizure in the MEPS I signed up at and that was the end of that. At least I make six figures now and work from home so I have it even easier now all things considered. Funny how that was only seven years ago they told me they had a surplus of recruits and now they can’t find anyone willing to enlist.

To be honest, I'd be more weary of taking the anthrax vaccine than the Covid vax

homosexuality in Botswana

No real point now in the age of forced diversity (affirmative action).It was hijacked by the PC/woke crowd several years ago actually.

>t. spic

You get to serve the business interests of the world elites. While their sons go to Harvard. The poor fight their wars.

nothing to guard on the coast when the land borders are wide open.

Whores will always blame the man for their infidelity. Deep down they know they're impetuous vermin.

most of the killings you’d think are done by pmcs.
thats also where the real money is at.

This

they don't care.
they don't know or understand honor or loyalty.
only the risk of social and physical punishment, which is almost zero in the west.

this
this is literally why all those kids died in iraq
and the iraqi's were just defending your home.
nobody remembers the 500,000 iraqi's we killed either; except the iraqis

this is one of the reasons they prey on the young and impressionable. if they drafted and tried to pull the vets back for another bullshit war nobody would go; and i doubt many would submit to arrest for not going either; it would be a mess and likely civil war.

when i joined my head was full of patriotism. it still is. the military used to mean something. the history means something, if not just to honor all the other retards that died in various wars so the elite can get eliter.

the reality is all that "patriotism" was literally boomer fucking brainwash to keep their IRA's from imploding.

the people who wave the flags the hardest are always never served a day in their life.

>am I retarded
Yes.
In the upcoming war, the Coast Guard is going to be used as cannon fodder. It's the lowest tier on the Expendible list, and you will surely die. Chink 'Coast Guard' ships are frigates in reality, and you best stay clear of small boats.
Go be a carpenter or something.