Billions of public money... to trash

Billions of public money... to trash

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-222016_YouTube.jpg (1079x820, 417.96K)

there better be a nigger on that thing

>it's fake
>how can we jew more money from the tax slop trough?
Oy vey!
>A METEOR!

What a fucking joke.

fuckingsciencebros...

thanks elon musk for making space travel impossible

Why don't they send it up in a big metal ball and have the ball open when they need to take a picture?

NO REFUNDS!

You know it doesn't exist? Right? It's money laundering and CGI pics, that's it.

It never ends

>sciencebros
oh no ence sisters*

Attached: Kurisu.jpg (900x900, 52.85K)

Just like the Ukraine, kek.

We could have built another 4 James Webb telescopes instead of dumping money into the money pit known as Ukraine

Public response to the latest artist impressions has been tepid so nasa wants to up the ante

Satellites are fake. They cannot survive in a vacuum. They also cannot achieve a stable orbit due to the three body problem.

Attached: nixon.jpg (1600x900, 438.17K)

>the ukraine
The Mexico

i feel no change to my opinion of russians after all of this, but ukraine has drained my country of resources for no payback, or tangible benefit to me. fuck them, and fuck globohomo.
id love another 4 JWST's

Remember when you drink milk you are spreading white supremacy
>you should always drink milk

Sucks, its ogre. James fag failscope

>The Mexico
the march of the danes

>what are maneuvering thrusters

And why doesn't the iss ever suffer meteorite hits?

>>what are maneuvering thrusters

How does the satellite stay cool in a vacuum? There is no atmosphere for conduction or convection. The sun heats objects in the thermosphere to 2000C.

>And why doesn't the iss ever suffer meteorite hits?

Because science is fucking cool. That's why.

Attached: 1616970099068.jpg (1135x1596, 605.79K)

The relative speeds can be ridiculous so you would need heavy armor. The weight and size are major, major concern, so the best the can do is to send it like that and hope for the best.

Carlos triggered.

Because the ISS is filmed on a backlot studio and the Weeb telescope never existed, it was a scam to make Soros richer.

Don't forget to respect the flag

2000C are you fucking retarded those are rentry temps do you even understand how objects radiate heat. Just increase the surface area or better yet reflect most of the incoming light it isnt that hard.

You can literally see the iss even with a cheap telescope and you can even see space walks with bigger ones you stupid jew.

>2000C are you fucking retarded those are rentry temps do you even understand how objects radiate heat. Just increase the surface area or better yet reflect most of the incoming light it isnt that hard.

Hello Jew

Reflecting heat and "increasing the surface area" only slows down the process of the satellite overheating.

There is no way for a satellite to cool down in a vacuum.

Are you actually retarded what are radiators

Because it's in near earth orbit where such meteors are sucked into the atmosphere. JWST is 3x the distance of the moon away where there are no such protections.