Army recruits about to die

The four women lead the Army’s 6th Medical Recruiting Battalion, one of the largest units that seeks out medical professionals and students, as well as chaplains, across the West Coast and as far as Alaska.
The battalion is partnered with more than 300 medical institutions, including Stanford University and Roseman University of Health Sciences, which has campuses in the Las Vegas Valley, where the recruiters pitch Army careers.
“Representation matters,” Taylor-Campbell said about prospects hearing from someone like Cotton, who is most often out on the recruiting field.
Nearly 1 in 5 Army members in active duty, National Guard, or the reserves is Black, according to 2020 Department of Defense statistics. Black women made up roughly 30 percent of the nearly 185,000 female Army service members.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-21 at 19-16-41 ‘Representation matters’ Las Vegas Army recruiting battalion headed by Black women.png (881x755, 926.88K)

I'm so fucking glad I didn't fall for the army shill threads on here between 2016 and 2020

how the fuck does a Lt. Col not have a deployment patch?

And they wonder why recruitment and retention is in the shitter.

I'm sure the E7 does all the work

>caduceus
>not rod of Asclepius
Why do yanks always do this?

>how the fuck does a Lt. Col not have a deployment patch?
affirmative action

Sounds like minorities are highly over-represented. What is the Army doing to reach out to potential White recruits?

Non-whites aren't even Americans. The suggestion that they and troons could be able to give me orders is ludicrous on its face. The fact that they're held up as a protected part of our nation by the traitors who run our military is equally disgusting. Non-whites need to go home back to where they came from.

>Sounds like niggers are highly over-represented
ftfy

Military have had many black people since at least he 70's including many black leaders. People of all colors can screw up that job equally.

>why are our recruiting numbers bad
hmm I wonder

Give women in army stories plz. I enjoy them

You mean they'll die for israel instead?

Attached: 189729837423984.gif (640x360, 1.61M)

I bet those shit coloreds couldn’t even hit a target at 100 yards.

Attached: 1656499833743.jpg (1375x749, 124.82K)

You really think diversity hires have to deploy?

We don't love the rod the way yuros do.

And they wonder why recruitment is at an all time low

Attached: 1636656600560.jpg (1024x894, 120.64K)

>Taylor-Campbell
I’m sorry but doing this is an affront to god. Alahu akbar

No, aptitude matters.

This is biggest black pill I've experienced
what's the point of going officer when they ultimately choose to commission these uneducated niggers. my nights of unless reading and studying is all for nothing. This military is bound to fail and fuck affirmative action commissions

Attached: 1640880806628.png (600x860, 208.19K)

Meet the latest graduating class at West Point.

Attached: west point graduates.jpg (4584x3214, 3.32M)

Med corp come in as captains or even majors/lt col on the basis of specialty/experience, take a two week course on how to wear the uniform and thats it, they are commissioned. You would know this if you werent a never-served pussy

This image makes me think that maybe Chinese overlords won't be so bad after all

Failing miserably at whatever they're doing, not that any straight white male should ever join it. The military was only 33% white in 2019, there's no telling how "minority" it is now.

Attached: military race 2019.png (823x732, 63.73K)

>There are no forward deployment medical units hurr dee durr
>bitch is an LTC
She's probably a fucking dentist. The point is there is probably some white LTC with multiple deployments that she beat out because she's a nigger.

>lt col on the basis of specialty/experience
rare for lt col to happen

the army has always been welfare for those who can't function in the real world

Attached: Darwin.jpg (600x399, 72.86K)

My point is that she may have come in more recntly than her rank would otherwise indicate. And if you havent noticed, not a ton of patch generating deployments right now. And she is probably a dentist and shit at her job. Just like all military medical professionals excepting some trauma surgeons.