Russian HIV rates

Why does Russia have so many AIDS cases?

Attached: 1652380094233m.jpg (1024x723, 183.82K)

Because men rape each other in russia

Attached: 1651449876709.jpg (970x1128, 248.08K)

All anti-Russia threads get shut down round these parts

Because Ukraine infected them with globohomo so they need to take action with the special military operation.
Z

That's fucked up, they just let it happen in the Army?

only gay people get HIV so it's based af to let them die like the degenerate dogs they are
western babs protect lgbt lives at all costs

Attached: 1641981158119.png (932x666, 1.11M)

Even in the US military this happens in greater numbers than you'd think, although not as much as Russia.

Yes, Russian men forcibly gay fuck each other all the time. They have problems with drugs too which leads to higher HIV. Turns out having health centers to help drug addicts help lowers HIV which means the public has to spend less money on keeping them alive in the hospital.

Attached: 1656533440635.jpg (602x429, 65.75K)

AIDS has always been a U.S. made bioweapon.
>Captcha
>BASEDMN

> Why does Russia have so many AIDS cases?
90's brought heroin addiction spike and heroin addicts not really that bright when it comes to hygiene.

I imagine because of drugs
only niggers have AIDS for being gay

Well that's terrifying
It's like a gay prison gang but state sponsored

I thought Russians had high IQ because they went to space?

Look around the U.S. and say the same thing about us with a straight face.

> I thought Russians had high IQ because they went to space?
USA went in space too. But you have crack and opioid addicts.

Attached: download (2).jpg (231x218, 13.39K)

Totally organic conversation here, surely not a glownigger CIA shill samefagging.

Attached: 1657820162251m.jpg (1024x646, 90.76K)

Based Russian glowie reminding the world how dumb they are. Too much of a coward to use his real flag no less.

Attached: 1651581862223.jpg (1021x742, 189.87K)

Because russians are subhuman scum that should be exterminated. Hitler did'n do nothing wrong, he should have finished the job and should have wiped all russian subhumans from the face of the planet.

All russians are closet faggots. Imagine my shock! So

When their markets opened in the 90's the west immediately started working on to turn them into drug addicts like what did they to china in the 19th century. Drug addicts get aids cuz of the re-used needless and they go and give it to their gf or prostitute or whatever. Faggot sex was just the origo of aids, the spreading is obviously thanks to needless and probably blood plasma (they probably didn't check who has aids in the 90's russia they were poor af).

Don't do drugs, don't have sex, don't have aids, simple as.