How does a Crackhead pay $20k a month for a Malibu mansion?

How does a Crackhead pay $20k a month for a Malibu mansion?

Attached: 31021.png (1578x1788, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/04/04/secret-service-rents-30k-malibu-pad-to-protect-hunter-biden/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pervatin does wonders

The taxpayers do by ignoring his fraudulent transactions in Ukraine that were enabled by his father. :^)

I'm a crackhead, and I have a 20k a month apartment. I just get my dad to sell the United States's strategic reserves to oil China when I'm behind on payments. You don't?

With his fortune of filthy lucre made by ill begot gains.

Hi Hunter!

The Secret Service pays for it. When you're the president's son, you get to have nice things.

south african... (((cohen)))

“…their 1-year-old son, Beau Jr.”
hold up

money

his dad has been whoring himself out to the elite for 40 years, they're loaded. hunters a crackhead because he's never had any financial hardships in his life so he doesn't really see the point of keeping himself healthy and making his own way in life because every time he fucks up he gets bailed out anyway. there are countless crackheads like him who have been born into a family with silver spoons and jewish dicks in their mouths for generations upon generations. simple as

he "wrote a book" so they can say the funds come from the deal with that, which is likely just a cover for the money laundered through any various shell org/"charity fund" *coughukrainecough*

Here
I’ll let hunter do the explaining

Attached: 8E172425-EB25-427B-923D-64B4E8EFABED.png (545x873, 567.74K)

That's true but he doesn't even need that, like I said the Secret Service pays for it: nypost.com/2022/04/04/secret-service-rents-30k-malibu-pad-to-protect-hunter-biden/

>n 2006 the family bought its own international hedge fund and made Hunter CEO. As you do. He was also head of a consulting firm (Seneca) and a venture capital firm (Eudora Global). You have to wonder how he had time to smoke crack. Through Seneca he acquired 10% of BHR Partners of China and sat on their board, linking him to the Bank of China and DeutscheBank. Hunter has claimed he made nothing from that investment, while Trump has claimed the Bidens made billions. Hunter's lawyer later admitted they had made millions, but not billions. No official investigation has yet determined the truth there, though it will come out someday. The New York Times has since admitted that BHR is making huge money in mining, including coal in Australia and cobalt in the Congo.

and then the Burisma thing
it is funny as fuck that Dems think the Bidens are not in the billionaire class... CEO of a hedge fund just screams "party of the working man" don't it?

Damn, Trump was really fucking up the gravy train.

that's unfucking real

he ain't paying for shit, you are.

He, like his father, is empty. He will stand before God one day and give an account. His life should be a warning - get everything you want in this life and yet you will still grow old, have to pay people to pretend they love you, and need chemicals to make you think you're happy.
>What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, and lose his soul?
He will have all of eternity to remember how hard he tried to be happy.

20k in malibu lol maybe for the guest house. he ain’t doing as well as we thought

good poasts

Actually I'm wrong, it says the SS rents their own house for that amount near his, not that they pay for his (although who knows, they might).

this is cope. i