White women are the key to bringing back paganism

witchcraft and wicca are the only forms of paganism that have gained mainstream popularity and they are exclusively the domain of white women. how do we levarage this to bring back more legitimate forms of traditional european paganism?

Attached: FHfamqNVEAIzfvH.jpg (1536x2048, 330.44K)

weedtchcraft

In theory: based
IRL: All of the girls who are into this kind of thing are either fat or smell bad

they only get into it because there won't be anyone judging them for being sluts

Women never cared about me I don't care about them

Im catholic, explain me paganism please

how is that any different than the average Any Forums user?

popularize euro magical systems, they get into wicca because of the goddess shit tho

It’s almost just as gay

>witchcraft and wicca are the only forms of paganism
"Paganism" is not a real thing. Pagan is the Greek word for peasant. To put it into context, it was used by early Judaeo Christians to cuck non Christians into joining their ranks.

If someone called you a pagan, they were implying you were an inbred pig fucker. High class citizens wore nice robes and lived in the walled city with guards.

There is no religion called Paganism despite people trying to create wiki documents to back up their illogical concept.

Wicca on the other hand is rooted in old customs and traditions from several ancient countries. Modern Wicca borrowed from most of them and most find it offensive.

People are always trying to re-appropriate other peoples beliefs to meet their own agendas.

Attached: 1656623681800.jpg (1056x1200, 162.49K)

Every girl, around puberty, feels a calling to witchcraft. It's because women can sync menstruation cycles. This increases telepathy.

>tfw no werewolf gf
It hurts

A lot of them are finding their way into more folkish pagan circles. There is obviously the gay marvel larpers but there are also legit folkish types and the number grows every year. Of all the pro white groups, white women are most heavily concentrated in there.

Now watch kikes seethe about white people returning to their native world view in 3...2...

Attached: 1654550068223.jpg (750x1000, 138.19K)

Basically you try to connect with your pre-Christian ancestors' beliefs. Hard to do since it was destroyed so long ago. But a big part of the Indo-European religions is about stuff like courage and deeds and specifically not begging supernatural entities for things. There's usually an emphasis on animism/connecting with the cycles of nature.

paganism

Attached: cringgg.jpg (360x363, 13.5K)

We need to find a good looking dude that's redpilled, based, charismatic and not something awful like a pedophile that's heavily into Wicca. Then broadcast him and make him into a star. Then we would want him to infiltrate other Wicca circles and bring them over to the flock here to speak.

>yfw the entire 2020 - 2022 shitfest was literally just a roundabout way for witches to snag their man
You played right into their hands, but then again you played first into their hearts.

How can men and women telepathically link up if their brains are different? I sometimes get visions of females or voices, but I always assume my 'friends' are just trannies that love smut.

America needs to unironically be nuked you faggots are beyond saving

America is like giving the world aids. bunch of cattle.

As a mulatto i feel i will never truly be accepted by european paganism so I will stick to Christianity, thanks.
Bonus for me is that I wont burn in hell like you degenerate rock worshipers and i get to marry a white woman.