Are Republicans the incel party?

Are Republicans the incel party?

Attached: w62dmvyn1zc91.jpg (640x534, 64.75K)

>anyone who doesn’t agree with oversexualizing the country just hasn’t had sex

>OMGOMGOMGOMG DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED TODAY ON THE PUPPET SHOW YOU WILL NEVER FUCKING GUESSED
>NOTHING HAPPENED AND NOTHING CHANGES
>OMGOMGOMGOMG WOWOW DIDNT SEE THAT COMING

Democracy is supposed to be theatre. It doesn't work if one party is actually decent.

Seems like they're the "have kids" party.

Let's see the bill.

>birth control
>actually talking about pharmaceutically induced abortion

Why are leftists always inherently dishonest?

>Women want healthcare providers to subsidize their whoredom by paying for their birth control
This is what its really about. Close your legs ladys or go broke paying for pills to make your uterus barren.

Attached: pridemonth.png (526x521, 475.04K)

Is making you have kids incel? Sure whatever I guess.

>keep legal
Was it set to expire?
The fuck is this nonsense

The ones that have kids.

No.

Incels are faggots.

It's more about states rights. The bill would force all states to not restrict birth control access. However, this is one of the few time where GOP argues it isn't the federal government place to decide, it's up to the individual states

No, it's the fag party. Democrats are the tranny party.
In a few years, the GOP will be the tranny party, and the Democrats will be the pedo party.
This process is what we call Democracy.

Attached: 1658447427644.jpg (834x1280, 158.85K)

There has to be a catch. Democrats always put welfare in their bills and play word games when republicans don't pass it.

Hmmm, wonder what else was in the bill?

That's hilarious. Republicans really want to fill america with niggers lol!

Would you fuck your wife only twice in your life? What a faggot

Would you only give your wife two kids? What a faggot.

>Ukie flag
every time

Attached: 67868-890890.jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

I would give her none, because I don't want to deal with them. You are free to adopt if you like being screamed at all the time

I had a coworker that had 13 kids. When we asked why the fuck he would have that many he said something along the lines of I made sure that if she ever left me nobody would pick up the slack.

Based and constitution pilled

That coworker probably hasn't slept in years lol

It's not birth control. It's abortion inducing pills, meant to be taken a few weeks in. The dead baby is supposed to fall out in the toilet with some blood clots. Women usually flush their murdered babies. It's sick.

Jesus slurps chink cum out of a horses ass

You mean plan B? Thats up to 3 days after the event, and no baby comes out, because at 3 days there is literally no structure resembling one in the fetus

It's good to impregnate women in third world countries and pay them a little bit to raise your child. If any of your spawn make it big you can just retire with them pretending that you just found them.

KYS, incel.

Attached: FV8hkJ0UAAAQUJG.jpg (638x615, 107.48K)

No, not plan B. This is stuff that kills an already formed baby, like with a heartbeat. Up to 12 weeks I believe.

>A medical abortion, in which the pregnant person takes two different medications to end the pregnancy, is available until the tenth week.

they’re the married party

Attached: 005FE1A9-2BF1-4646-86D1-26D7EEA60BE7.png (646x598, 8.36K)

Plan B you can get at any pharmacy in any state. They want to do the same with this 12 week medication, this is what that bill does. It has a nice sounding name but it is actually evil.

Attached: 1645443621942.jpg (1054x767, 447.2K)

checked and absolutely true

Attached: 45220e0d-c0be-11ec-977f-5dd68432d10c.png (1024x1024, 1.19M)