Say hello to the 47th (and 48th) President of the United States

Can get 100% of the woke left, 90% of women, and 100% of the black vote

90%+ of big money, corporations, sports, entertainment and foreign allies (and adversaries) will nut hug her relentlessly

Will generate more enthusiasm than any presidential candidate in the modern ages, still only 58 so has full mental faculties and will run circles around the boomer candidates

Impossible to debate against anybody tries to get too aggressive the narrative will pivot immediately to accusations of racism and sexism

Name one tangible reason why she should not be the next president in a fair and open democratic election process

Nobody is perfect and she obviously has some flaws but all politicians suck to varying degrees and there isn't a single politician in the US that is any less corrupt or more interested in helping the people of the US versus their own pockets

Attached: Web capture_21-7-2022_193114_www.harpersbazaar.com.jpg (2066x1102, 399.41K)

Aside from the reddit spacing. OP isn't wrong. Michelle is a much more likeable personality unlike Kamala.

Thank you for this organic reply

BIG MIKE THE HNIC? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK

>her
>she

Pretty sure Big Mike already was HNIC

tranny nig
full mental capacities

>Shilling for Big Mike
Nice b8

Sage

Yeah , running against Michelle be like pissing in the wind

Have you ever heard that dumb nigger talk? She's fucking retarded and angry. She's an angry retard and the more she talks the less people like her.

Posting sexy white women to cleanse my brain from having to look at a monkey.

Attached: Hayley WW 3ua2 (22).jpg (3000x3000, 1.03M)

Im pretty sure there is an extensive medical examination for the POTUS.
Im sure there are some things "she" would rather keep secret.

She the most educated first lady ever and 100% more intelligent than 98% of pol.

Would be a terrible president though

>(and 48th)
Are you predicting she will have non-consecutive terms?
Also keep in mind most of the kids who suffered through her shitty school lunches are now of voting age.

Attached: michelle obama school lunch.jpg (602x802, 126.51K)

>Say hello to the 47th (and 48th) President of the United States

Does Michael shave or wax his chest?

Attached: CombChestHair.gif (400x248, 1.53M)

Yes, I don't like what she is saying but she is about as polished and articulate as a politician gets compared to a grifter like trump whose substance is actually pretty good but his delivery makes him look like a douche to a lot of people that would support him otherwise and a rallying point to fight against to fire up the base of the opposition

There isn't a single GOP candidate that is going to be able to gen up any passionate support against her like the dems did with biden against trump

I didn't say she was uneducated. I said she was fucking retarded.

Attached: 3902c0ee091ba9d2.jpg (960x960, 62.58K)

Attached: first lady lunch for kids.jpg (1024x615, 163.38K)

Attached: school lunch reaction.jpg (602x598, 124.51K)

Rig the election as you always do

>polished and articulate

Nope. She can read prepared speeches okay. She gets angry and naggy when she's given actual questions that aren't on script.

And nobody likes angry nigresses.... especially black men.

Attached: barbara 2019 (10).jpg (3000x3000, 1.19M)

Rogan is a big Obama fan and has been shilling for his “wife” for a long time. Hillary and Michelle will be a thing

She’s an idiot, and evil.

Sidwell is the private school where the Obamas and the Clintons sent their kids.

Attached: schoollucnh4-900x450.jpg (900x450, 95.04K)

Literally a tranny dipshit.

>she
user… I can’t

Because Kamala is an actual woman.

Attached: obama.jpg (527x524, 63.59K)

They've got bigger balls then I do.

Uhhh, that's a man.

Have you seen what the average US woman over 40 looks like? Think 200lb+ goblinos that can pass as trannies, michelle is obviously not a model but easily in the top half in terms of looks alone compared to the field

Herpes

Michelle Obama is A PROUD BLACK TRANNY OKAY??

Rogan would want to have her on. If he asked her anything like:

>So, Jamie can you pull this up? One of the things everybody (and I mean eVeRYboDy) wants me to ask you about is your husband's wars. Jamie you got it?
>it says here that your husband was the most warmongering president in U.S. history. All of history! Did you think Barack's wars, and there were A LOT of them, do you think Barack's wars were all needed?

She'll flip out and give Rogan the evil bitch face and he'll vote for Hitler over the old naggy bitch.

Attached: f9427b8b5bbfc18a69.jpg (960x960, 138.5K)

We know and we don't care. The fact they need to hide it is just kind of pathetic considering how far we've come. Sometimes gay people work harder than us straights, why do you think our corporations pander to them so much? It's not because they're a bunch of jobless losers.